PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry rules?

ShirleyFilms
04-24-2007, 10:35 AM
I am visiting the park tomorrow (through Friday) with a group of people who all have tickets that allow them "one early entry". I have an annual pass... so I dont have the early entry.

My question is...if there are 5 of us WITH the early entry... and 2 of us WITHOUT. Is there any chance they will let the entire group in early?

Not really that big a deal... but I figured I would ask. :)

Thanks.

Malcon10t
04-24-2007, 10:41 AM
I am visiting the park tomorrow (through Friday) with a group of people who all have tickets that allow them "one early entry". I have an annual pass... so I dont have the early entry.

My question is...if there are 5 of us WITH the early entry... and 2 of us WITHOUT. Is there any chance they will let the entire group in early?

Not really that big a deal... but I figured I would ask. :)

Thanks.If anyone is staying at one of the 3 resort hotels, they can take you in as their guest. Someone has said to try asking at City Hall the day before. But, no, they won't allow it at the gate.

houseofmouse
04-24-2007, 10:42 AM
My guess is no.:crying: Guess you never know. If you cannot get in with them most of the shops at downtown disney are open and there are a few photo ops to do outside the parks too. Take a picture in each one of the California letters! Good luck.:)