PDA

View Full Version : Taking park hoppers and switching to an AP?

bloodnswash
04-24-2007, 06:22 AM
Question for you all. My husband and I have DL annual passes. Our son does not. We are heading down to DL on May 5 for 6 nights. Because DL does not offer a 6 day park hopper I had to purchase (online at the DL website) a 5 day park hopper and a 1 day park hopper. About two weeks after receiving the tickets we decided that we would be down at DL again in May. So we want to swap our son over to an annual pass. Question is this......can we use both his 5 day and 1 day park hopper towards the AP? Or can we only use one?

Would I be able to return the one day park hopper (I saved all the paperwork) at Customer Service?

I'd appreciate any help :) Thanks!

samkj
04-24-2007, 06:32 AM
You can purchase up to an 8-day hopper pass. They aren't on the website, but you can call and ask for them. I don't think you can combine passes for the upgrade, but someone else may know for sure.

bloodnswash
04-24-2007, 06:34 AM
Thanks, I'll be sure to ask next time for a 6 day park hopper :o)

Thanks for the info.....I learned something today :)

Malcon10t
04-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Question for you all. My husband and I have DL annual passes. Our son does not. We are heading down to DL on May 5 for 6 nights. Because DL does not offer a 6 day park hopper I had to purchase (online at the DL website) a 5 day park hopper and a 1 day park hopper. About two weeks after receiving the tickets we decided that we would be down at DL again in May. So we want to swap our son over to an annual pass. Question is this......can we use both his 5 day and 1 day park hopper towards the AP? Or can we only use one?

Would I be able to return the one day park hopper (I saved all the paperwork) at Customer Service?

I'd appreciate any help :) Thanks!I would go to Guest Services and explain the situation to them. Do you have the tickets in hand already? If not, you may be able to call and straighten the issue out prior to the tickets arriving. You can purchase an 8 day park hopper, but they only offer them via phone unless you are purchasing a hotel package on the web. The 8 day hopper is $209. From there, its $30 to upgrade to a deluxe. I usually recommend calling WDTC for tickets as they are much easier to work with. If you buy a 5 day and decide to stay longer, they will upgrade them at the discounted price (whereas disneyland.com, you end up upgrading to the gate price.) While the tickets say non refundable, I have returned a ticket without an issue once I explained the situation. Good luck!

bloodnswash
04-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Thank you big time for the info. Yes, I do have the tickets in hand. I will go to Customer Service the day we arrive and explain everything to them. I will even take all my paperwork.

Again, thanks a bunch! LOL, I feel a little better.....at the moment :p

I love how fast you guys are on replying!!!