PDA

View Full Version : Parade Audition Music?

aricbell
04-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Does anybody here know what kind of music is used in the Electrial Parade audition?

For example, I went to the Block Party Bash audition on Saturday, and it was not music related to the performance. Will the E.P. be any different?:confused:

DizneyMommy
04-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Many years ago I auditioned (foolishly) for 2 parades/shows, Hunchback and Hercules. They used totally random music for the first cut dance routines both times, and it was hard music too, they were definately knocking out the ones with no dance experience quickly. The music was just random instrumental music and I think part of the idea was that they wanted to see your creative interpretation of what they were asking you to dance to, and wanted to see your personality.

Good luck! Hope it's better than mine was (didn't make first cut both times, and everyone I went with made it to the final rounds)

spectromen
04-23-2007, 06:17 PM
The first cut (character cut) is usually a piano player playing the Mickey Mouse Club March slowly. After that, it will be something condusive to the ballroom dancing in the Cinderella unit. Although, at times it's been the club mix of Tiki Room as well.

lilfaeriebrat
04-26-2007, 09:12 AM
I know someone who wants to audition for a parade this summer. When is the next audition?

aricbell
04-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Disney Entertainment Productions is seeking performers with dancing skills for Disney's Electrical Parade, a twinkling spectacular which winds its way through the heart of Disney's California Adventure® Park. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of this classic!

Role Descriptions
Seeking performers for all roles: Parade Dancers, Characters and Face Character Look-alikes to portray characters from the Disney features Pete's Dragon, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and Peter Pan.

Date/Time
Males
Saturday, April 28
9:00 am
Females
Sunday, April 29
9:00 am

700 W. Ball Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92802

* Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and proceed to the Security Gate
* Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage

Requirements:

* Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
* Wear non-restrictive clothing; tennis/dance shoes are required
* Current Disneyland® Resort Cast Members should bring a completed and approved transfer application

avalosn
04-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Hey, one of the Snow White/Cinderellas was in my theater class last semester....It was so weird, especially when she would do the Snow White voice. And even weirder when I saw her in the Christmas parade!