PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite *******

Superty88
06-13-2002, 09:13 PM
What is your favorite (for either DCA or DL)
1. Land/district
2. ride
3. show/simulator (startours,soarin,bugs,muppets,ect)
4. character
5. shop
6. place to eat
7. yesterland ride
8. queing area

Here are mine

1. New Orleans Square- Best themeing on the outside. Nice shops. Pirates and Haunted Mansion are 2 of the overall best rides ever made. Everything about it feels like Disney.

2. Indy- Very close between Indy and Splash but Indy having the best queing area every created but it over the edge.

3. Muppets- The funniest attraction ever made by Disney.

4. Tiger- old childhood favorite he just is the best.

5. Every shop in AdventureLand- Its looks like a open market and its not like a normal shop. It has some pretty cool rubber snakes and rats to hehe.

6. Hungrey Bear- Great view of rivers of America. Yummie burgers.

7. Submarine Voyage- Well detailed and had alot of novelty.

8. Indy- Hands down. No question whatsoever.

Id be glad to hear all of yours. Have fun seya.

DisneyFreak2000
06-13-2002, 10:03 PM
1. New Orleans Square is a great one, but I've also grown fondly attached to Grizzly Peak Area/Bay Area in DCA. It's so quaint, and rustic.

2. Indiana Jones- No doubt about it!

3. Fantasmic!- This is a classic show and I hope it never goes away

4. Um, I don't know. Tie between Ariel and Belle. My two leading ladies

5. Emporium- Always something new

6. Pizza Port- It's just tradition that I always eat here. I'm too poor to afford anything else, lol.

7. Superstar Limo- I want this ride back. It was so much fun, and I miss it so much. WHERE IS MY SUPERSTAR LIMO!!! I WANNA BE A STAR!!! AUGH!

8. Indy- Although with the FP situation, you kinda skip the queue. : (

Rallymonkey23
06-13-2002, 11:44 PM
1. Grizzly Peak Area. If you stand near the waterfall, you will be relaxed, no doubt about it. Now if only they would add benches on the side that don't get wet......

2. Tough one there..... I would have to say Pirates Of The Carribean.

3. No doubt about it...... Fantasmic! Can't go against this one. A couple of you know why :D

4. The mouse. Mickey that is...

5. Emporium. Like Disneyfreak2000 said, always something new!

6. The corn dog cart on Main Street. MMMMMMM Sooo good!!

7. Does this absloutely have to be a ride? If it does then I would have to say the People Mover. Whatta great way to relax for a long period of time. Oh yeah, speaking of Yesterland... That's how I found this site! From yesterland.com! Thank you!!! Speaking of which, I just thought of a new topic.... (go to the lounge for that one)

8. Indy takes the cake there.

O.K. I'm gonna add one here if everyone doesn't mind.

*9. Yesterland shows/parades- Mine would be the Beauty And The Beast Stage Show. I swear it was a short version of a broadway show.

SoCalSnowWhite
06-14-2002, 12:07 AM
1. Yup, New Orleans Square definitely has atmosphere
2. Tough choice!! I think, Haunted mansion....
3. Soarin' is an awesome ride!!
4. Did you see my name?!!:D
5. Emporium, but I also like the shop in DCA that has the picture of my Antonio Sabato Jr. hanging behind the counter:p
6. French Market, especially when the band is playing
7. bring back the Peoplemover!!!!!!!!!!
8. Indiana Jones!!

Jon Vincible
06-14-2002, 02:16 AM
1. New Orleans Square - It's got an awesome view, great theming, and even when the park's attendence is low it seems crowded (I love the crowds, but i hate the lines, i know i know, you're confused. Well let's see, i love getting lost in the crowd, seeing happy people everywhere, and just getting lost in the ambience while sitting on a bench).

2. Indy - It's a great ride, very fun, 'nuff said.

3. Soarin' - Formerly it was Country Bears, but, due to recent events... i've changed it to my (previously) second choice. Smell the Disney magic.

4. Donald - He's my favorite animal, he wears my favorite color, he... um... talks funny, hehe, gotta love Donald.

5. Tinkerbell's Toyshop - I walked into this store one day, and they were acting out Cinderella in the back, and i stopped, and thought to myself "There is still magic here."

6. The French Market - I love those bowls of beef stew they sell here, and the band that will play every so often.

7. Rocket Rods - Despite everything that was horribly wrong with this ride, such as the lines, the power failures, and the fact that they had to get rid of the people mover... when you finally got to ride, and it worked, it was pretty fun. Ugh, was that one sentence?

8. Indy - They made up for the necessary long walk by making it get you into the mood. If you wait in that line, you can't help but get into the mood by the time you ride. Excellent work, that's what a queue is supposed to do, and well... make a place for people to wait, but you know what i mean.

Allysen1Derland
06-14-2002, 08:29 AM
Ooh! I LOVE these questions!! But I always have trouble narrowing it down to one choice! Okie dokie, here goes:

1. It's a tie! New Orleans Square & Fantasyland.

2.Haunted Mansion! (even better when it's the Holiday Mansion!) I'm big on the Teacups and It's A Small World, also (and no, I really never get sick of that song!) Oops! Gotta add Pirates' to the mix!

3.Soarin'!!!!

4. I love Pinnochio. And Tinkerbelle. Ooh!Ooh! And Zero, the little ghost dog!

5.Does Downtown Disney count? I am addicted to Sephora! I could spend gazillions in that shop (and I swear I already have!);)

6.Club 33! Fantasmic! was playing outside the little window while I drank appletinis! How yummy is that?!?!

7. I miss Adventures Thru Innerspace!!

8. Indy! If I have to pass time, I want it to be in that queing area!

Whew! That was fun!

:D

Cadaverous Pallor
06-14-2002, 08:30 AM
I'm just really curious as to what the bleeped subject line is. :confused: Unless you typed in all those asterisks, Superty....

Superty88
06-14-2002, 08:58 AM
Well its for all of the questions. I couldnt type what is your favorite ride,land,place to eat, shop, show/simulation, queing area in the title so I just put that. Im not swearing lol. Isnt it kind of obvious why I put it that way?

Jason Reynolds
06-14-2002, 09:03 AM
Here' my fav's:

1. Main Street U.S.A., it's like your own little town, a place with no worries and everyday you're there everyone is happy and friendly. What more could you ask for?

2. California Screamin!

3. Fantasmic!

4. Pluto

5. The shop at the exit of Star Tours

6. Taste Pilot's Grill in Condor Flats

7. Skyway

8. Roger Rabbit Cartoon Spin

WDWalways
06-14-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Superty88
1. Land/district
2. ride
4. character
5. shop
6. place to eat
7. yesterland ride
8. queing area

1) New Orleans Square
2) Indy
3) Soarin'
4) The Beast
5) Emporium
6) Avalon Cove
7) People Mover
8) Pirates

DLfreak
06-14-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Superty88
1. Land/district
2. ride
4. character
5. shop
6. place to eat
7. yesterland ride
8. queing area

1. New Orleans Sqare
2. Soarin Over California
3. Fantasmic! :D
4. Dopey
5. Disneyana (lots of expensive stuff I can't afford but like to look at) :)
6. Club 33 :D (or if I don't have ressies that day....Rancho Del Zocalo
7. Peoplemover
8. Indiana Jones