PDA

View Full Version : When are Fall specials usually posted?

Goosegirl
04-22-2007, 02:04 PM
We are going to Disneyland again October 14-18 during our districts Fall Break. I do not want to book our trip until WDTC posts their Fall Resort specials. I have noticed they are often "Buy 3 nights, Get 1 free" or something of the sort, at resort hotels. Anyone know when those are usually posted?

Thanks!

yenko427
04-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Don't quote me but I believe it is in June sometime. I was also curious on the 4th night free promotion if you get an AP discount on the hotel room on top of the 4th night free or if it an either or type thing.

HobbitFeet
04-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Actually, I saw something like that *after* booking (through Costco) for late September...it wasn't the hotel we actually wanted, but it WAS a one-day-free thing for our time-frame. Don't know if it's mid-October, but you might want to check already, just in case!

HobbitFeet
04-22-2007, 03:23 PM
I was just moseying around the costco travel website (would have done the Disney site but was moseying around there for something else at the same time, and didn't want to confuse it (yes I do have 15 windows open right now)), and found at least one Good Neighbor hotel where they have the 4th night free for the time you'll be there.

That might not help you, since you want a resort hotel, though.

Oh, and even though I *started* through the travel site, it takes you to the WDTC site, just sort of "branded", for lack of a better word, through the travel site...when I was comparing Costco packages with AAA I ended up at the same WDTC, only "branded" with AAA things and prices...so it's all WDTC. I don't know why I feel that makes a difference, but I thought I'd be clear. :)

Malcon10t
04-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Don't quote me but I believe it is in June sometime. I was also curious on the 4th night free promotion if you get an AP discount on the hotel room on top of the 4th night free or if it an either or type thing.
Its an either/or type thing. Only one discount accepted.

hlbtimes2
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I know that when we went in Oct. 05, I booked in April of that year. We stayed at PP and had one night free. I think last year they were a bit later coming out with the specials. I'm guessing it had something to do with ending the 50th and starting the million dreams.