PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Annual Passholder Purchasing Blackout ticket?

Rascalsfungirl
04-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Hello All,

I have a really quick question. I tired to search previous post but to no avail, so I do apologize if this has already been asked. My husband and I are attempting to plan a quick trip to DL on May 27th. We are only deluxe annual passholders and that is a black out day. Is there any way we can purchase the black out ticket the day before? This way all we would have to do is show up on the 27th and head through the gates. We would upgrade to PAP, but our DAP are about ready to expire (They expire on June 6th). Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Malcon10t
04-22-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello All,

I have a really quick question. I tired to search previous post but to no avail, so I do apologize if this has already been asked. My husband and I are attempting to plan a quick trip to DL on May 27th. We are only deluxe annual passholders and that is a black out day. Is there any way we can purchase the black out ticket the day before? This way all we would have to do is show up on the 27th and head through the gates. We would upgrade to PAP, but our DAP are about ready to expire (They expire on June 6th). Any information would be helpful and appreciated.Do you plan to renew? If so, renew on the 26th at the park and upgrade to the PAP, then you get a few extra days of PAP prior to the renewal date!

If not, the block out ticket can only be bought on the day of.

Rascalsfungirl
04-22-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm planning on renewing to a PAP!!

JookyG
04-22-2007, 05:38 PM
I've purchased blackout tickets on very busy days and didn't seem to have to wait very long in line at the window, if you're worried about that. I was there before the park opened, though.

Bytebear
04-22-2007, 05:52 PM
I have been in line on black out days too, and I notice sometimes that the line splits left and right, and everyone is going to one side or another, so when you get in line, keep your eyes open and pass by the sheep.

ILovePoker
04-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Personally, if I had a black out day on my Deluxe, I would avoid it because I wouldn't want to wait 60++ lines all day.

Rascalsfungirl
04-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Personally, if I had a black out day on my Deluxe, I would avoid it because I wouldn't want to wait 60++ lines all day.

I go to Disneyland quite often, and I'm just going to be happy to be there! We got a killer deal on airfare, $50.00 roundtrip from Sacramento to Orange County. It will be my first weekend off from graduate school (all semester long- in a horrible theory class)! In fact, I will be celebrating the end of my academic career. But thank you for the heads up!

Malcon10t
04-22-2007, 06:30 PM
I go to Disneyland quite often, and I'm just going to be happy to be there! We got a killer deal on airfare, $50.00 roundtrip from Sacramento to Orange County. It will be my first weekend off from graduate school (all semester long- in a horrible theory class)! In fact, I will be celebrating the end of my academic career. But thank you for the heads up!
Just renew your passport to a PAP after May 6th, and it will be effective for your trip. Little perk.

momtoo2
04-22-2007, 07:54 PM
We are supposed to go to the park on May 19 which is the Pirate Premier Day...will they even have the ticket booth's open before the 6:30 opening time so we can buy a blockout ticket?

soccerlady16
04-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Go to Guest Services the line there is always much shorter then the Main Ticket booths

mw9955
05-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Just renew your passport to a PAP after May 6th, and it will be effective for your trip. Little perk.

Malcon10t - question for you,

I have a Deluxe AP that will expire May 27. I am going to DLR this Saturday which is a block out date. What is the best route for me? Is there a way to renew and still go on Saturday without paying $30?? Thanks for any help! If I can avoid paying $60 in blockout admission for my daughter and I, and then renewing 2 weeks later - I will be happy!