PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear

Galapagos Jim
06-01-2001, 04:56 PM
Since it's been rumored that TDL is going to get Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin in the near future, I've been wondering where they're going to put it. Will they take out the Visionarium or Meet the World? What about the candy shop next to Space Mt.? Maybe they'll take out the raceway and put in a whole new plaza. They could fit a couple of new attractions in there.

I'm just extrapolating ideas here, folks. If anyone has any news, or just interesting ideas, let's hear em!

Galapagos Jim
06-06-2001, 03:19 PM
So, uh, is it dead around here or what? No posts to the TDL board in a week! Jeez, what, is everyone on vacation?

LuvTDL
06-07-2001, 10:33 AM
Yeah.. I know..
I guess not alot of people have been to the Tokyo Disney Resort huh?

WHich is a shame, because I think it's a great place to visit!

Galapagos Jim
06-09-2001, 04:42 PM
No doubt. I can't wait to go back someday. The thought of riding Pooh again just makes me drool. I dream about it at night. Plus, the whole TDS thing is a big bonus. =)

LuvTDL
06-11-2001, 05:02 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to ride Pooh yet!!! AHHHH~~!!! THe first time I went since it opened, the ride was closed down cuz it broke down.... then the second time I went, the line was HUGE, even to get a fastpass for it was like 1.5 hours.. the real line being 2 hours.. so waited for my other friend to arrive and then, once we got in line, what do you know - the ride breaks down....

SOOOO i haven't have very good luck with that ride.. I'm hoping that once TDS opens up, TDL will get a little more empty and THEN I'll finally be able to ride Pooh! Plus the thought of being able to see Dreamlights.. ~sigh~

Napsto
06-16-2001, 10:08 AM
tokyo is far away.

Figment1986
06-21-2001, 03:37 PM
I wish I could go there. I live in fl and have not got to go yet. The farthest I gone from fl is ireland. I hope to go to all the disney lands soon. Though I have been to californias. Back in 99 I think. If you have pics of the DL's please tell me.

mickeyfantasmic
07-18-2001, 03:37 PM
my only fear weiht the great OLC is that once they get a whole new park with new attractons they will face the problems they atre habveing sinc ethey decided to build exclusive attractions such as Pooh1
Think about it...TDLs strengh has been on selecting and expanding (theming wise) concepts and attractions already in place in other parks (Big thunder, Toontown, Splash, Microadventure, Star Tours etc) which all come form tested and precisesly known systems..once they got original cocepts (technologicaly wise) like Pooh, they face major problems!
I wuold love to visit (again) TDL resort in 2001 for the opening of TDS..but Id rather wait until after oen operational year for all the bugs to be fixed (and, Im sure, alll the show and new attractions, such as Buzz, to be operational).

TokyoInsider
08-06-2001, 06:24 PM
While it can be said that the Tokyo DisneySea attractions are experiencing some problems now during the soft opening, I believe that they are reliable for the most part. I think that having all of the e-ticket attractions down at the same time might be an extremely rare circumstance by September 4. (knocking on serious wood here). If you are pressed for time on your visit though, you may feel some stress to get all the e-ticket attractions in one day.

If you are staying for 2 days, then yes you will be able to experience all the e-ticket rides. 3 days and you will not only get to experience the big attractions, you will have time to do it in an extremely leasurely fashion.

(By e-ticket, I'm talking about Indy, Stormrider, Aquatopia, Center of the Earth, 20 Thou leagues, Under the Sea show, all of which besides Indy use all new ride systems)