PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Circle Vision Films

tommorwlandfan
06-13-2002, 02:12 PM
What is your favorite Circle Vision 360 Film?
America, the Beautiful
American Journeys
Wonders of China
O Canada!
Magic Carpet 'Round the World

hbquikcomjamesl
06-13-2002, 04:08 PM
Technically, Timekeeper is also a CV film (with some live A-A added).

Also, technically, the queue entertainment for Rocket Rods is also CV. (Or rather, a waste of a perfectly good CV hall.)

Of the CV films I've seen, my favorites are WOC and Timekeeper. I've never seen OC, and I've never even heard of MCRTW.

gn2dlnd
06-13-2002, 04:15 PM
America, the Beautiful
Where, to paraphrase Sandra Bernhard, I stood high atop Lombard Street, the crookedest street in the world. And I never felt straighter!

Not Afraid
06-13-2002, 04:23 PM
America the Beautiful, because it made me want to see the country at a very young age (which I did) and made me fall over while standing still in a stationary room. As as child, that was too cool!

innerSpaceman
06-13-2002, 04:27 PM
I really like the score from American Journeys, and I wish they'd put it out on CD.

But my all-time fave will always be America the Beautiful.

I remember once a few years back we were listening to a bootleg DisneyWorld recording of the stirring finale of America the Beautiful on the way to Disneyland and my friends and I were talking about how much we wished they would play it again at the Park in Anaheim. We get to Disneyland, walk up Main Street, and there it is, America the Beautiful at the CircleVision theater in a special return engagement. We nearly fainted.

tommorwlandfan
06-13-2002, 10:44 PM
"Technically, Timekeeper is also a CV film (with some live A-A added).

Also, technically, the queue entertainment for Rocket Rods is also CV. (Or rather, a waste of a perfectly good CV hall.) "Technically, Timekeeper is also a CV film (with some live A-A added).

You are wrong. The Rocket Rods film played in the Circle Vision Theater, Magic Highway U.S.A, was a regualar movie just played on every screen (i.e. no Circle Vision features)
Timekeeper uses Circle Vision, but traditionally Circle Vision is simply a movie, not an A-A ride.

Nigel2
06-13-2002, 10:47 PM
It did have clips of CV films in it, like the wagon scene, lots of driving scenes, one race scene, and a clip from Time keeper. And it was made for CV so it counts as a CV film.:D

Rallymonkey23
06-13-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
America the Beautiful, because it made me want to see the country at a very young age (which I did) and made me fall over while standing still in a stationary room. As as child, that was too cool!

LOL!!! I felt the same way!!! Something about falling on the ground by just standing there at a young age.It was like more Disney magic! Thats priceless!!