PDA

View Full Version : Ordering tickets from Disneyland site- how long?

kimc0486
04-16-2007, 11:52 PM
How far in advance should DL tickets be purchased from the dl.com site? How long do they take to arrive? ( I live in Seattle) thanks!

backsthepack
04-17-2007, 04:45 AM
I know that there is a cut off date when you go to order and they will require you to use will call to get your tickets. I believe it is something like less than 2 weeks before your arrival (someone correct me if I am wrong). Otherwise, they don't take long to get to you. But maybe think about will call. We have used it in the past and it works very well.

DizzylandDeb
04-17-2007, 05:35 AM
We live in MT, and when I ordered our tickets last year, they arrived within a week! It says to allow 2 weeks, but in our experience, they seem to get them out qucikly.

bloodnswash
04-17-2007, 05:54 AM
The website says to allow ten days. I have ordered tickets several times in the past online. The tickets have always arrived in less then a week. But definitely go by the websites time line.

disneyhound
04-17-2007, 06:59 AM
How far in advance should DL tickets be purchased from the dl.com site? How long do they take to arrive? ( I live in Seattle) thanks!

We live South of you, and have ordered our park-hoppers every year on-line. They seem to arrive within a week from the time you order; very convenient...

shna
04-17-2007, 09:53 AM
I ordered my renewed APs on the evening of April 8th. They came in the mail on April 10th. I was thoroughly impressed. I'm sure if I had paid for some sort of express delivery rather than the free shipping, it probably would have taken longer.

Oh -- I live in Southern California........ not sure how long it takes tickets to go elsewhere. I just know that they processed the order really really quickly.

mycutekitties
04-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Mine took 4 days. (I live in central CA)

kimc0486
04-19-2007, 12:06 PM
I am thinking of buying tix of ebay, but do not know if I will be succesful...If I order my DL tix from DL.com like the night before, can I pick them up from will call that quickly, or is there a time frame for picking up at will call, ie: at least 48 hours in advance or something? In the morning is it crazyily busy to pick up from will call? I have only ever had tix prior to arrival. Thanks!

backsthepack
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM
You can pick up your tickets any time you want. I print out my confirmation off of the computer and take with me to will call.....just in case. There are special windows for will call and usually no lines what so ever.

Baloo
04-19-2007, 09:56 PM
normally if you order the tickets early enough in the day they ship them out the same day and could be at your home in a couple days

Bumbershoot
04-19-2007, 10:23 PM
If you are cutting it too close you can get them at will call. We did that one time.