PDA

View Full Version : Does Club Buzz have decent food?

webmomma
04-16-2007, 03:27 PM
I have read every thread I can find about where the best food is in Disneyland. I'm sure my boys will want to eat at Club Buzz, but I haven't found any posts about the food there. Please give me your opinions if you have eaten there. If it is really bad, I'll just tell my boys "too bad, we're eating elsewhere." Thanks!

bloodnswash
04-16-2007, 03:39 PM
We have eaten at Club Buzz several times. We have had the burgers and the spicy chicken sandwich. We liked both pretty darn well :) No complaints from any of us.

CariBelle
04-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Club Buzz = Tomorrowland Terrace, correct?
If so, we usually eat breakfast there and it's pretty good. We get two french toast sticks plates and it fills us up.

darph nader
04-16-2007, 05:34 PM
You picked the correct word,'decent'.imho.The food is good,but to me the dining space is much better than the Village Haus (too crowded & stuffy)

SteveK
04-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Pretty much standard burgers and chicken sandwiches. Nothing great but not terrible either...most of the fast food at DL is nothing to write home about IMO. My favorite though is the Turkey on Focaccia.

-Steve

webmomma
04-17-2007, 05:43 AM
Thanks everybody for your input! I appreciate it!

ssturgeo
04-17-2007, 06:27 AM
Club Buzz - Tomorrowland Terrace

There are two sides, each with different adult and child menus:

One side includes the traditional "fast food" burgers, chicken sandwich and a veggie sandwich
Child's Menu..
chicken Breast Tenders or Mini Corn Dogs...side/drink options same as on "healthy side"

The "healthy" side inlcudes a Turkey Club Sandwich, Roast Beef and Cheddar Cheese Sanwich, rilled Vegetable Sanwich, Slarflare Salad with Grilled Chicken or a Fresh Fruit Plate. I hav ehad the first two sandwiches and they are delicious...and BIG...could not finish either!!
Childs menu:
PB & J sandwich with baby carrots and mikl, oj or small bottled water and fun straw....chips and sodas available upon request.

olegc
04-17-2007, 06:28 AM
remember - Club Buzz no longer appears on anything at Disneyland. It reverted back to the Tomorroland terrace name a while ago. I think the menu is the same, though (that turkey sandwich, burgers, fries, chicken mickeys)...

Dlandmom
04-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Was just there a few weeks ago. Unknowingly, we ordered a kid's corn dog meal thinking it would be a nice amusement park treat for my daughter. It came with 4 smaller-than-bite-size nuggets. I was just horrified. Even my skinnier than heck 7 year old daughter who hardly eats anything complained that there wasn't enough food. I really need to write a letter to Disney. On the other hand, the kid's chicken strips meal was decent. It came with 2 large chicken strips that my nieces loved. That looked to be an adequate child's portion.

webmomma
04-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Oh, thanks for that info. So do you know if it has the Buzz Lightyear decor inside. THat would be the only reason we would go there. I heard there was some kind of short Buzz film or something while you eat.

bloodnswash
04-17-2007, 11:07 AM
"inside"? You eat out on a terrace. I don't think there's an inside, unless I have completely missed something. And that's always possible. No movie that I know about. There's an awesome Jedi Training Academy show that is done throughout the day.

bloodnswash
04-17-2007, 11:08 AM
If you want the Buzz Lightyear decor you will need to hit the ride. Sounds like your boys will like that :)

bloodnswash
04-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Like somebody posted early...technically it is no longer called Club Buzz. It is now back to the old name of Tomorrowland Terrace.

olegc
04-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Oh, thanks for that info. So do you know if it has the Buzz Lightyear decor inside. THat would be the only reason we would go there. I heard there was some kind of short Buzz film or something while you eat.

as stated elsewhere - it's no longer themed for Buzz Lightyear - but when it was the area was an outdoor terrace with walk up windows. Every hour (or maybe 1/2 hour) the stage would rise and there would be a stage show with a hostess, Buss, the Little Green Men, and Emperor Zurg.

If you want your Buzz fix you need to visit AstroBlasters attraction, catch him in the parade, visit the Little Green Men shop in Tomorrowland, or ask City Hall where you might spot him in the park.

webmomma
04-19-2007, 09:29 AM
thanks to everybody for the information. guess i won't go out of my way to eat there if there is no Buzz theming. we definately will be hitting the buzz attraction. thanks again.

hbquikcomjamesl
04-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Did they get rid of the fried chicken? I distinctly remember the last thing I ate there was a plate of fried chicken. Not nearly as good as the Plaza Inn's chicken, but decent enough.