PDA

View Full Version : Antenna toppers

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Does anyone know if DLR has the eeyore antenna topper? I know Mouseshoppe has it online, but I was wondering if I could get it at DLR when I am there in a couple weeks. TIA!

rentayenta
04-14-2007, 06:37 AM
I remember seeing one before in the WoD during the holidays.

DSNYDad
04-14-2007, 09:01 PM
:crying: Sniff. When I bought my new car (a couple of years ago now) I was so sad it didn't have an antenna. I was all jazzed because I wanted to get a MM topper. Now I can only admire the one on the wife's car.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Thanks Renta. I will check there next week.

Aww Disneydad that stinks. Every car should have an antenna just so you can have a ball on it! LOL

charpaul
04-16-2007, 10:05 AM
:crying: Sniff. When I bought my new car (a couple of years ago now) I was so sad it didn't have an antenna. I was all jazzed because I wanted to get a MM topper. Now I can only admire the one on the wife's car.

I have one of those "paid bill" nails from Staples that I have mounted in the rear window of my car. (I actually have three in there) My antenna balls are safe inside my car and I can enjoy them without fear of theft.

PanFan
04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I only have antennae toppers on my car that I can easily replace (had three pirate ones stolen). I haven't had any trouble with my current Goofy hat one (though it's getting rather sun-bleached). As soon as they stopped selling the 50th ones, I made DH take it off his car and got him a new one. My favorite one is my Union Jack Mickey one from Epcot (I have a Union Jack on the roof of my Mini Cooper), but I'm too scared to put it on because Florida is so far away. I guess I could always order another one, but it makes me happy every time I see it sitting in my cup holder!

LLevy
04-16-2007, 02:19 PM
I've got mine displayed at home- I bought a "sewing thread" rack- it's perfect for displaying them in rising rows.

LL

DSNYDad
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM
I have one of those "paid bill" nails from Staples that I have mounted in the rear window of my car. (I actually have three in there) My antenna balls are safe inside my car and I can enjoy them without fear of theft.

Mmm, I think I know what your talkin bout. Which gives me an idea to do something similar. You have possibly made my day :D

vegasmommytoDL
04-19-2007, 10:10 PM
My toppers and magnets always get stolen! We have a Disneyland Outlet in Vegas with a lot of the 50th Anniv toppers for $0.99 so I bought up a few.

I need one of those magnets that says "Some A*hole stole my support magnet"... but it would get stolen! (I have seen them on cars in town and on eBay)

Bumbershoot
04-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Someone took mine off of my car! Who would steal a dumb Mickey antenna ball?

Claudia@BA
04-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Someone stole my 50th one in a car park here at home, I am really sad as it is a long way back from England to get another.:crying:

santoanderson
04-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Would this (http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Disneyland-50th-Anniversary-Gold-Ears-Antenna-Ball_W0QQitemZ330111555160QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1380Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) be considered cheating?