PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Restaurant Reservations

kewlyloch
04-12-2007, 11:35 AM
How far in advance should reservations be made at any of the Downtown Disney restaurants on a Friday night (Rainforest, ESPN, House of Blues, etc.).

Nicolas'Mom
04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
You can contact Disney Priority seating again and make your RSVP for all of the restaurants EXCEPT Rainforest cafe...

You will get the number from Disney Priority Seating's hello message before you connect to a CM to make RSVP.

Did you call already for Ariels?

HUrry! :)

kewlyloch
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks again Nicolas'Mom!

No, we decided not to do Ariel's after all. So now I am looking into other things!

backsthepack
04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
You know, we have always, always been so lucky. We never make advance reservations for any of the places to eat, not even character meals....and we are always able to get seated with very little, if any, wait.

annalisa
04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Also, I recently ate at Tortilla Jo's and tried to make a reservation in advance but they told us they don't accept reservations. That was a fun hour and a half wait...:rolleyes:

Malcon10t
04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Also, I recently ate at Tortilla Jo's and tried to make a reservation in advance but they told us they don't accept reservations. That was a fun hour and a half wait...:rolleyes:Most only take reservations up til 5pm, then its walk up only.

Two Bears
04-12-2007, 06:50 PM
All restaurants at Downtown Disney can be booked through Disney Dining. It is a great option and I highly recommend it. The only exception is the Rainforest Cafe. They only take reservations directly and usually only for parties of 8 or more.

TrixieBel
04-13-2007, 02:46 AM
I phoned Vacation Planning last week (we're staying at DPP in May) and made reservations for several meals in the Parks, and the CM also made reservations for our family (of 5 pax) for The Rainforest Cafe while we're there.

Of course, I had told her that I was calling from Australia, so maybe she made them because of that - she had to ask me to hold while she called The Rainforest Cafe...

Regards Jenn in Sydney, Australia

ER Nurse
04-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Hi
When we went down last November I called Rainforest Cafe and made reservations for my family of 3 for like 5:00.

Have a great vacation

Lisa

mamatojade
04-13-2007, 05:48 PM
All restaurants at Downtown Disney can be booked through Disney Dining. It is a great option and I highly recommend it. The only exception is the Rainforest Cafe. They only take reservations directly and usually only for parties of 8 or more.

I have a reso at Rainforest for two people next Saturday.

Grandma Debby
04-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I just got off the phone with Disneyland Vacation Planning and they put me on hold and made a reservation at the Rain Forest Cafe for June.:)

kimc0486
04-16-2007, 09:54 PM
I called today and you cant make reservations for ESPN on the weekends. FYI.