PDA

View Full Version : One night DLR Hotel Stay and Early Entrance

UsBurchs
04-12-2007, 08:58 AM
I just thought I'd post an interesting thing I found out last night while booking our one night at Paradise Pier. Last year, when we checked in EARLY in the morning and bought our park-hopper passes at the desk, the CM told us we got early entry. We were so excited and went right over and enjoyed about 45 minutes extra at the parks. Last night, when talking to the reservationist on the phone, I enquired about early entry. He said that it's usually only for 3-day park hoppers (not 1-day, like ours), but it's up to the CM at the hotel desk who is selling you the tickets. If they say you are good to go early, then, YAY! If not, oh well. It's a 50/50 shot. I'm really hoping we'll get to go early again this year, but who knows.

Anyone else had this experience?

yellowrosedtxn
04-12-2007, 09:08 AM
I know that last year that if you stayed at one of the properties, you could do early entry every time they had it. So, if you were there Mon - Sun, you could go all four days. Not sure if they still do it though.

HobbitFeet
04-12-2007, 09:20 AM
you got that b/c you stayed at PP. it's not advertised, but staying at a resort gives you EE each day it's offered while you are there.

annieb727
04-12-2007, 09:33 AM
as of October that was the way it was...if you're staying on property you got EE regardless of ticket length all you had to do was show a little paper they give you on check in to prove you're staying there.

biolabetty
04-12-2007, 09:51 AM
It was that way last week too.

kranders
04-12-2007, 10:35 AM
but it's up to the CM at the hotel desk who is selling you the tickets. If they say you are good to go early, then, YAY! If not, oh well. It's a 50/50 shot.
No, that is wrong. You don't need anything added to your ticket if you are staying at a Disney property. Any ticket plus your paper hotel charge slip at the EE gate will get you in. Enjoy!!!;)

SJF510
04-12-2007, 10:44 AM
I am 99% sure when we stayed one night at DLH in Fall 2005, we got early entry with our annual passes because we were resort guests.

dawnid
04-12-2007, 11:46 AM
The CM is misinformed. If you stay on property your room key card and hotel incidental folder/card gets you early entry. This works with all types of tickets including AP's for your total stay.

I wouldn't get too mad at the CM unfortunately communication with their CM's is not Disney's strong suit. (spoken from experience)

Dawn
Ex-WDTC CM