06-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Join us for the nationwide release of

“Cinderella’s Surprise”

featuring a special appearance & signing with Lenox Designer

Siobhan Pendergast

Saturday, June 22, 2002
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

World of Disney, DOWNTOWN DISNEY District

“Cinderella’s Surprise” depicts Cinderella’s littlest friends -- friendly mice and birds - as they prepare her beautiful ball gown.

We are pleased to announce that the Disneyland Resort has acquired the lowest numbers in the edition and Lenox Designer, Siobhan Pendergast will be on hand for a special appearance & signing.

(Siobhan Pendergast will also sign additional Lenox sculptures purchased during the event.)

Limited to an edition size of 3500 nationwide, “Cinderella's Surprise” stands 8 1/2" tall and is crafted in classic Lenox ivory fine china and accented with 24 karat gold.

“Cinderella’s Surprise” will be offered for $250 plus tax and is available while supplies last.

No “wish list” will be taken for this event.

Information and event subject to change without notice.

We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed.

****ALSO AVAILABLE****

In addition, be on the look out for the Lenox “Tinker Bell.”

“Tinker Bell” is $95 and is available at World of Disney, DOWNTOWN DISNEY District and the Disneyana Shop, Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland Park

mousey_girl
06-12-2002, 06:30 PM
I want I want I want I want I want!!

The mouse in my user name is due to my obsession with collecting mice (started when I was 10). I love (and have) the Lennox Cinderella mice, the dress is gorgeous.

I want I want I want I want I want!!

My next acqusistion tho, is going to be the WDCC Rescuers set.

RStar
06-12-2002, 09:04 PM
It's interesting that it isn't INSIDE the park as it usually is. This gives those without an AP, or with a delux or lower pass to get in on it. Seemed like all the good events took place on a black out Sat. when I had my Delux pass. That's one reason why I switched to premium. So I think it's good they put it in The World of Disney store!:)

AVP
06-12-2002, 09:06 PM
The last three WDCC release events have been at World of Disney. I think they like that location because lots of room and lots of registers mean shorter lines and less crowding, plus they can still handle non-event customers. When they held the events at Disneyana, with four whole registers and no elbow room, they also lost other sales from that location for the duration of the event.

AVP

mousey_girl
06-12-2002, 10:15 PM
For anyone who can't get to the park I know a cute little store in Reno that sells and pre-sells over the internet. No shipping or tax. The sweetest little couple run it, I stumbled into the store and that is who I do most of my WDCC business with now. (E-Bay too, most mostly them) If anyone wants the web-site feel free to pm me and I will send it. It is also fun to see what the sculptures look like before making the trek to DLR.