PDA

View Full Version : SNA to Disneyland

dcsh
04-11-2007, 09:14 AM
What is the best and quickest way to get from SNA to Disneyland. We are staying at the HoJo's. Thanks

Darkbeer
04-11-2007, 09:17 AM
A taxi is $35 plus tip, ask for the flat rate.

Takes less than a half hour, just step outside the luggage claim to the taxi stand, get a cab and go, no other stops or waiting for others.

DangerMouse
04-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Just be aware that you won't get that same rate going back.

missm
04-11-2007, 10:30 AM
A taxi is $35 plus tip, ask for the flat rate.

Takes less than a half hour, just step outside the luggage claim to the taxi stand, get a cab and go, no other stops or waiting for others.

I second the vote for a taxi if you are not renting a car. I will never use shuttles again. Taxi's are cheaper and quicker (and less crowded). I always call about a week before get the flat rate quoted and the name of the person I talked to along with the date and time. Before I get in the cab I tell the driver I already have the rate quote. Never had a problem before.

four4disney
04-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Just be aware that you won't get that same rate going back.

Why and what's the rate going back? [does this hold true from Long Beach airport too?]

wvnative
04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
We were there in October. Flew into SNA from PHX. Taxi to the hotel was $40 including tip. Taxi back to the airport was $42 including the tip.

We are taking Supershuttle this time. It's $23 and change each way. I've never used them before so I can't say if it'll be quicker or not, but it's definitely cheaper.