PDA

View Full Version : What's the Rockin' Song?

potterphreak
04-11-2007, 08:28 AM
DD3 and I are taking a "just us" trip next week and she is finally 40"!! WOOOHOOO!! I am hoping to take her on Space Mountain (depends on whether or not she shrinks when we get there!! LOL) and I was thinking, since she loves loud rock music, maybe if I downloaded the song from the ride and we listened to it in the car for a few days, she would be prepared. So, does anyone know the name of the song for Rockin' Space Mountain? Is it even still Rockin'? :confused:

Thanks in advance!!

simbaNnala101
04-11-2007, 08:32 AM
I am not sure of the name of the song but it was great!! I loved it a lot mor ethen the old sound track and also Rockin both parks is only Until April 26th.:D

~Ash~

potterphreak
04-11-2007, 08:37 AM
Right on!! Our trip is the 17th-20th!! Thanks!!

samsma
04-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Higher Gound By Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
California Screamin' is Around the World by RHCP.

potterphreak
04-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks so much!! My 7 year old HATES this ride (went on it once when she was 6) but my 3 yr. old (almost 4) is my little speed demon/adventure junkie, so here's hoping!!

I am hoping to take her on Gadgets Go Coaster, then Star Tours, then Big Thunder Mountain RR, and THEN Space. Her reaction to each one will determine whether or not we do Space, LOL. Matterhorn she did when she was 2 and had no problems.

Thanks again!

vegasmommytoDL
04-11-2007, 01:05 PM
My daughter hated (I think she'll be "over it" this trip) the queue for Space Mountain and cried that she was scared the whole way (all 5 times)... people looked at me like I'm a terrible mom. Then she gets on the ride and LOVES it... gets off and asks to go again. The minute we walk inside it's back to "Mommy I'm scared I want to go."

Bytebear
04-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Rockin' Space Mountain is also not pitch black, and by seeing the track an everything around you, it makes it a little less scary.

potterphreak
04-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Awwww it's not pitch black?!? That's the best part!! LOL Darn it!! But it will probably be better for DD. <sigh> Thanks for letting me know!