PDA

View Full Version : LAX to dinner at Rainforest... can I make it?

kimbopotamus
04-06-2007, 10:01 PM
My plane arrives at 3:42pm on a Wednesday at LAX. We'll be using Super Shuttle for transport. Should I be able to make it to my Hotel, check in, and be at the Rainforest Cafe by 8:30pm? Given there aren't any major glitches. I am a bit concerned about traffic at that time of day.:eek:

adriennek
04-06-2007, 10:15 PM
My plane arrives at 3:42pm on a Wednesday at LAX. We'll be using Super Shuttle for transport. Should I be able to make it to my Hotel, check in, and be at the Rainforest Cafe by 8:30pm? Given there aren't any major glitches. I am a bit concerned about traffic at that time of day.:eek:

Oh yeah. That's absolutely doable. It would probably take you 60 to 90 minutes max to get to Anaheim. So if you left the airport at 5:30 (that's a HUGE cushion for late plane, luggage and if Super Shuttle is slow to pick you up,) two hours to get there (HUGE cushion for traffic) - You'd still be to your hotel by 7:30, check in and get to your room by 8 - where are you staying? You'd have 30 minutes to find a way to Rainforest.

And those are really big cushions.

Adrienne