PDA

View Full Version : Early entry tickets are not available for purchase, correct?

CariBelle
04-05-2007, 12:05 PM
My brother and his family are buying the 3 Day Hopper Bonus tickets and from what I understand they come with an EE ticket, so I'm left out on this since I already have an AP. You can't purchase these tickets seperatly, correct?

Malcon10t
04-05-2007, 12:41 PM
My brother and his family are buying the 3 Day Hopper Bonus tickets and from what I understand they come with an EE ticket, so I'm left out on this since I already have an AP. You can't purchase these tickets seperatly, correct?No, APs are left out of that one. However, if he is staying at the resort hotels, you can enter with him on that. Just have him issue you a charge slip, or if he has less than 5 people, you can go on his.

CariBelle
04-05-2007, 01:02 PM
They decided against staying on site, we are staying at the Carousel Inn instead. Well, I guess of to Ebay and the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here I go! lol

Malcon10t
04-05-2007, 01:05 PM
They decided against staying on site, we are staying at the Carousel Inn instead. Well, I guess of to Ebay and the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here I go! lolProblem with this idea, its actually encoded on their tickets. You can't buy them on ebay. Its not a seperate ticket. You can get the Mickey Toontown Morning Madness though.

CariBelle
04-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Problem with this idea, its actually encoded on their tickets. You can't buy them on ebay. Its not a seperate ticket. You can get the Mickey Toontown Morning Madness though.

Oh darn! Thanks for the info!

yellowrosedtxn
04-06-2007, 05:24 AM
You could take that time to sleep in a little longer or you could go to downtown disney and get some breakfast and then just meet them inside when the park opens. Unless you want to spend the money for a three day ticket, but I don't know that it is worth it just for that extra hour.

I am in the same boat (or I was in 2005). When they opened the early entry up to hotel guests, then I was able to go (in 2006). BUT if they don't have that same thing going on in December, then I will be back to the same situation as you are in.