PDA

View Full Version : I'm working for a former Jungle Cruise skipper! :)

animagusurreal
04-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Hello, everyone :) Haven't been on here in a while.

I just started working as a Teaching Assistant for an after school program at a local school, and I found out that the teacher of the class is a former Jungle Cruise skipper - Larry Kaml. (I asked if it was alright if I mentioned his name on here, and he said it was, "so long as you spell it correctly," which I have ) He said he worked there for 11 years. Anyone on here remember him?

Also, he used to be involved with a theatre company that produced a play that I reviewed, the lead actor of which worked at the copy store where I get prints of my artwork made. It is a small world after all!

(I don't know if this might be seen as a more "Loungey" topic, I'm putting it here because it involves DL.)

Bumbershoot
04-03-2007, 09:56 PM
I do not know him but I bet he knows where to find the back side of water. :p

vegasmommytoDL
04-04-2007, 08:12 AM
I work with an ex-Monorail driver from Disney World and I always thought that was so neat!

Mark Mywords
04-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Wow, that's cool! Larry is sorta a JC legend.

You can read about some of his exploits in the Mouse Tales books (I think especially in the second book, More Mouse Tales).

woody9six
04-04-2007, 01:24 PM
I do not know him but I bet he knows where to find the back side of water. :p

Now, now...lets not take things for granite. ;)

animagusurreal
04-06-2007, 06:30 AM
I picked up a copy of More Mouse Tales at the library, and he is indeed in there. I remember reading those passages before, too. This is so cool and surreal :)