PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about sending souvenirs...

potterphreak
04-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi all!! I have used the DL service where you send your souvenirs to your DL resort room (worh the price right there!! LOL) but never used the service where you buy stuff and they send it to the newsstand. Do they still do this? Do you have to do it by such-and-such time in the day? When is the latest you can pick it up? Every day we are there closes at 9pm. Thanks for any and all help!! I am super excited to be going just me and DD3 but also super nervous to not have DH to hold stuff, LOL!!!

emmah
04-03-2007, 02:04 PM
hi there, my understanding is that while you can definitely drop off purchases made in the resort (you need to produce your receipt to show you purchased it there that day and they won't hold anything not purchased) at the newsstand and pick it up later that day, you have to drop them off yourself; shops will not send items there for you.

Malcon10t
04-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi all!! I have used the DL service where you send your souvenirs to your DL resort room (worh the price right there!! LOL) but never used the service where you buy stuff and they send it to the newsstand. Do they still do this? Do you have to do it by such-and-such time in the day? When is the latest you can pick it up? Every day we are there closes at 9pm. Thanks for any and all help!! I am super excited to be going just me and DD3 but also super nervous to not have DH to hold stuff, LOL!!!They no longer send it to the front for you., BUT, you can take it to the newstand during the day and drop it there so you don't have to lug it around all day. My daughter and I do this frequently, especially with the photos taken by photogs there. They are usually open til an hour past closing so you can pick it up on your way to the parking garage.

adriennek
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
I am super excited to be going just me and DD3 but also super nervous to not have DH to hold stuff, LOL!!!

You might also consider a locker. They have re-entry so you can rent one first thing in the am and then return to it throughout the day to take stuff out or put more stuff inside.

Adrienne

vegasmommytoDL
04-03-2007, 03:34 PM
You might also consider a locker. They have re-entry so you can rent one first thing in the am and then return to it throughout the day to take stuff out or put more stuff inside.

Adrienne

Can I rent a locker for more than a day at a time or would I need to empty it daily?

adriennek
04-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Can I rent a locker for more than a day at a time or would I need to empty it daily?

You need to empty it daily.

Adrienne

potterphreak
04-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Hmm seeing as how I am already going to need a locker, I think I will just put everything in there, LOL.

Thanks for all your responses!! I was still under the impression that the stores would "send" it to the news stand for me! GA! :eek: LOL