PDA

View Full Version : Easter at Disneyland

dz4dsny
04-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Bad? Crowds? What about Easter type stuff - bunny rabbit, etc.

houseofmouse
04-03-2007, 10:35 AM
I cant' say about crowds on Easter, never been on Easter, but in March when I was there we saw bunny Mickeys, Minnies and Goofy. In the store by Pooh we saw them in cloth easter eggs that you could stuff them down and zip the egg over them. :)

Malcon10t
04-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Bad? Crowds? What about Easter type stuff - bunny rabbit, etc.
Crowds will be pretty big. They have Easter themed merchandise in most of the stores. There is an Easter Brunch at teh DLH, but it may be sold out by now.

cstephens
04-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Crowds will be pretty big. They have Easter themed merchandise in most of the stores.

Never mind that the major Easter themed merchandise only says "Walt Disney World" on it and "Disneyland" is nowhere to be found...

mask41
04-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Do they put their Easter merchandise on sale the day after Easter? We get there the day after and wouldn't mind picking up some sale stuff for next Easter!!
-Amy

Gramiangel420
04-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Hurray, we wil be part of that Easter crowd! I love the little Eeyore's in their Easter outfits.:cool:

avalosn
04-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I have been to DL on Easter the past 3 years and the crowds didn't seem bad at all. I was actually very surprised because I thought it would be waaaaay worse. But then again, I go there so much I might just be used to the crowds already. They do have some cute Easter merchandise out right now, in anycase I would say give it a shot.

auntkiki
04-03-2007, 11:47 AM
I find the crowds on Easter to be not bad in the morning (til around 10-11) because most people go to morning church services, then head to Disneyland.

avalosn
04-03-2007, 11:49 AM
What about the little Eeyore and Tigger stuffed animals that are in little eggs? I don't think have any writing on them that says Walt Disney World or Disneyland.....those were pretty cute.

Gone2Disneyland
04-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Do they put their Easter merchandise on sale the day after Easter? We get there the day after and wouldn't mind picking up some sale stuff for next Easter!!
-Amy

I think they prefer to send discontinued and seasonal merchandise to their outlet store, rather than display discounted the price on seasonal merchandise. Check this link for locations.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm