PDA

View Full Version : Free Birthday Stuff?

Maseca!
04-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Next week, we will be at Disneyland on my daughter's 16th birthday. I know that we can get a free birthday sticker and a free dozen tortillas at MTF, but are there any other birthday "freebies" or special birthday things we should do?

RStar
04-02-2007, 09:15 PM
If you ask at one of the stores, they should be able to hook you up with the free "Birthday Phone Call".

Phantom2006
04-02-2007, 09:34 PM
This year for my birthday I ate at the Blue Bayou, and I got free pudding desert and a birthday card from the restaurant staff. I don’t know if they do it anywhere else but I would check.

disneyfan4ever54
04-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Here is a link to a list of things to do for a birthday at DL. All of them may not be appropriate for a 16 year old, but there are some things that she should be able to do. I hope you and your daughter have a great time!

www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=mm050412lp

Mrs Mouse
04-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Definately make sure to get her the birthday sticker!

Anytime a cast member sees it they will wish her a happy birthday, which feels so great! It can also get her special little surprises throughout the day - I know when I was celebrating my birthday in the park I was treated to a free treat at the candy store in DCA and an impromptu chorus of "happy birthday" on main street conducted by Tigger and Winnie the Pooh! You never know what magical things will happen when they know it's her special day!

averagedork
04-03-2007, 05:24 AM
They now give you a button/pin! I get it every year since I got my AP and was like "hey it's no longer a sticker! That was a resturaunt thing before!" and the CM (Natalie I think) was like "They upgraded to a button all over the park." Yay!

Stupid_American
04-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Stop in City Hall to pick up a free birthday button.

Bumbershoot
04-03-2007, 10:12 PM
When I was there on my birthday I got a button in City Hall. They put your name on it and all day people walk by and wish you happy birthday.

mowsluver
04-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Stupid question.....do they ask for proof that you are having a birthday? I mean, as an adult I have my id but my daughter won't and we will be there on her birthday. Do I need to bring anything with her birthdate on it????

Malcon10t
04-04-2007, 05:43 AM
Stupid question.....do they ask for proof that you are having a birthday? I mean, as an adult I have my id but my daughter won't and we will be there on her birthday. Do I need to bring anything with her birthdate on it????
No, anad it doesn't have to be the actual day. When we celebrate a birthday there, sometimes its off by a month, but they still get the button.