PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe AP Questions

StitchesGlitch
04-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Hi! I'm planning my trip and have a few questions about the Deluxe AP:

1) If I buy one online how do I recieve it (I suppose your photo has to go on it)?

2) Am I able to access the ap section of the website from when I purchase the AP? (And am I able to get tickets to Halloween when they go on sale?)

3) If I buy a Deluxe AP now will it be valid in October this year? I didn't see the month on the AP blockout dates calender.. Is it safe to assume that there are no blockout dates for Deluxe in October?

Sorry if these have been answered before - I'm just not sure..:confused: :D

Thanks!!

stan4d_steph
04-01-2007, 06:28 AM
If you buy your AP online, you'll receive a voucher. You'll use that to get in the gate, then you'll need to go to the AP processing center inside DL to get your photo taken for the permanent AP.

You need an AP number to log onto the website. I don't think you are assigned a number until you receive it printed on the permanent AP.

I would ask about blockout dates in October 2007 when you purchase it. There probably won't be any, based on historical trends, but it's best to ask first.

yohomama212
04-01-2007, 07:27 AM
We're going today to upgrade our SoCal passes to Deluxe (those ones make more sense for us). The current calender shows no blockout dates for last October. Here's a link to the current calender, I bookmark it so I can double check my kids' playdate schedule (how horribly spoiled are they!)... http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/ap/bod/deluxe_bod_0906.pdf

Liz :cool:

Leap for Joy
04-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Disneyland Dashboard has the block out dates through February 2008. According to it there are no Deluxe block out days in October.

Malcon10t
04-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Disneyland Dashboard has the block out dates through February 2008. According to it there are no Deluxe block out days in October.
Since they don't make the DIsneyland Dashboard Mac compatible, can you tell me when the deluxe blackouts start in Dec for the Christmas period?

Leap for Joy
04-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Since they don't make the DIsneyland Dashboard Mac compatible, can you tell me when the deluxe blackouts start in Dec for the Christmas period?

It says the December Deluxe blocked dates are 12/22 - 12/31.