PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholders Ride the Weekend Train to the DisneylandŽ Resort Free!

Darkbeer
03-31-2007, 07:20 AM
From the Disneyland.com/AP Special offer section

Annual Passholders and their families are eligible for a special offer from Metrolink and the Anaheim Transportation Network.

Now through May 20th, visit on Saturday or Sunday and get a free ride aboard certain lines of the Metrolink along with one free round-trip transfer to the DisneylandŽ Resort aboard the ART shuttle, a clean-air shuttle that brings you right to the doorstep of the magic.*

Space is limited to the shuttle capacity so hurry to reserve your seat! Just for signing up, each household will receive a free 7-day pass to ride Metrolink anytime! Save money on parking and gas and let Metrolink do the driving!

To take advantage of this offer, visit www.rideart.org/weekend (http://www.rideart.org/weekend) for information and registration. Please use the username "train" with the password as "ap". After filling out the requested information, you will be mailed your free passes to board certain lines of the train.

* Offer subject to availability, restrictions (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions) and change without notice. Must be a valid Annual Passholder.

SoCalSteven
03-31-2007, 09:03 AM
Shame they don't have anything coming down from the north or I'd give it a try.

VickiC
03-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Interesting idea, but it doesn't seem to work for the vast majority of people. They list Anaheim Canyon (my nearest Metrolink Station) as a departure point, but looking at the weekend schedule I don't see any actual way to get from Anaheim Canyon to Anaheim in the morning.

Nevermind now I see there's a shuttle from the Orange station.

jcruise86
04-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Have any of you taken either the Metrolink or Amtrak from Union Station in Los Angeles to Anaheim, and then taken the "ART shuttle, a clean-air shuttle that brings you right to the doorstep of the magic"?

If so, how was it?

I like that in Tokyo and Paris you can take a train to the park, and I wish it were more convenient to do that here.

Dr. Shrinker
04-08-2007, 10:17 PM
This is a well-hidden perk! Thanks for the tip, we'll be taking the train in a couple of weeks!

Darkbeer
04-09-2007, 04:54 AM
Anybody gotten the tickets in the mail? I filled out the form over a week ago, and still haven't received anything.....

Dr. Shrinker
04-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Augh! I just realized I signed up for the 22nd, the day that DL closes early! Hope I can change...

Califgirl
04-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Anybody gotten the tickets in the mail? I filled out the form over a week ago, and still haven't received anything.....

If you ordered tickets for this promotion, CALL the number on your e-mail confirmation. Apparently there was a problem, and they don't have all the reservations, so some of the tickets did not get out. I only wish I had thought to call them earlier, instead of the day before I was to go up there. I just thought the tickets were lost in the mail.
They have bent over backwards to get the tickets to me, I can't say enough about their wonderful customer service (I called the Disneyland # on the confirmation e-mail) Gabriel was wonderful to work with.

disneyhound
04-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Shame they don't have anything coming down from the north or I'd give it a try.

Don't forget those of us living North of the sunshine state... ;)

Dr. Shrinker
04-21-2007, 10:27 PM
If you ordered tickets for this promotion, CALL the number on your e-mail confirmation. Apparently there was a problem, and they don't have all the reservations, so some of the tickets did not get out. I only wish I had thought to call them earlier, instead of the day before I was to go up there. I just thought the tickets were lost in the mail.
They have bent over backwards to get the tickets to me, I can't say enough about their wonderful customer service (I called the Disneyland # on the confirmation e-mail) Gabriel was wonderful to work with.

Uh-oh....
I never got any confirmation email...

Califgirl
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Dr.Shrinker, I sent you a PM.
Just a bump for anyone else who is waiting for those tickets that never came ...

Koala Gurl
04-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Great idea!

Too bad there isn't a monorail from the Metro station. ;)

I come to DL from Santa Clarita, and I have often thought of taking the train down...but unfortunately, there aren't too many trains going south from Union Station in the AM, and vice versa on the way back.

Dr. Shrinker
04-28-2007, 02:37 PM
So....
I've now called twice AND submitted online twice in the past 2 or 3 weeks. Still no tickets. Is this working for anyone???