PDA

View Full Version : Cost of upgrading to AP

jlanut
03-30-2007, 06:49 PM
I sure this has been answered before, but I'm to lazy to go look for it:D . When you upgrade to an ap is this any extra cost (other then the upgrade cost)? If I figured it out right then if I paid 220 my 5 day pass then it should only be about another 130 for an ap. Of course my numbers are subject to be wrong, but I just wanted to know if I understood it right. Thanks for any help

Malcon10t
03-30-2007, 08:08 PM
I sure this has been answered before, but I'm to lazy to go look for it:D . When you upgrade to an ap is this any extra cost (other then the upgrade cost)? If I figured it out right then if I paid 220 my 5 day pass then it should only be about another 130 for an ap. Of course my numbers are subject to be wrong, but I just wanted to know if I understood it right. Thanks for any helpIf you want the Premium, its the different between what you paid and $359. If you opt for a deluxe pass, its the difference between what you paid and $239. If there aren't any blackout days you would use right away, you can get the deluxe then upgrade to a PAP on your next blacked out visit.

jlanut
03-30-2007, 08:24 PM
If you want the Premium, its the different between what you paid and $359. If you opt for a deluxe pass, its the difference between what you paid and $239. If there aren't any blackout days you would use right away, you can get the deluxe then upgrade to a PAP on your next blacked out visit.

Thanks for the info

vegasmommytoDL
03-31-2007, 04:03 PM
If you want the Premium, its the different between what you paid and $359. If you opt for a deluxe pass, its the difference between what you paid and $239. If there aren't any blackout days you would use right away, you can get the deluxe then upgrade to a PAP on your next blacked out visit.

Blackout days are $30 right? So it's really only a savings if you intend to use at least 4 blackout days, if I figured that right. Unless you want parking and then the Deluxe us $298 making only a 2 Blackout day difference.