PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report (3/24-3/28)

mycutekitties
03-30-2007, 07:54 AM
We had so much fun! Paige (my almost 3 year old) would live at Disneyland if we would let her. I think she went on Dumbo like 12 times!!
The first day is when she got pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofie. I thought she wouldn't like any of them but she LOVED them. Ran right up and gave them a hug!

It was CRAZY busy. I have never seen it like that! I will never go at this time again. It was so packed it was hard to push a stroller and at times impossible.
We were going to go again this October and upgrade to annual passes but it was too hard with my baby (8 months). She was so good but she still nurses all the time and it really messed up her schedule. So it will be October 2008 when we go next. (we will have a 2 year old and 4 1/2 year old)

Our "dream" came true! We won laynards with the pins! I was so excited!!!!! I was walking out of the bathroom at Critter Country and they were right there! It totally made my day. I wore it the rest of the trip with pride!

We did the princess lunch and it was worth every penny. My daughter LOVED it and we loved watching her. We will do that every time we go. We also got the birthday bucket and she hasen't stopped playing with it! She even wanted to take it to bed with her!

Overall it was a fun trip. We all had a blast. I can't believe how much we spent in the park but o,well. I told my mom they could let people in for free and still make a butt load!! LOL

samsma
03-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the report! I'm glad you had a great time! I totaly don't think it's fair that you just came back, one month after we did, and your next trip is closer than mine!:eek: We have a LOOOOONG way to go!

TinaMouse
03-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the report! Always exciting to hear about people who win a dream!

Lekta
03-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks for sharing!

And really, what is the price of great memories for a lifetime? Priceless

cynthia312
03-30-2007, 09:24 AM
I always love reading people's trip report! =) sounds like you had fun! I'm glad it was a blast for you and your daughter. That's so cute how she wanted to take her birthday bucket with her to go to sleep. Ah....the memories of my childhood. I had always wanted to take my favorite object to sleep, even though it wasn't meant to be on the bed. [ie. like that bucket! hehe] And congrats on winning a "dream prize." I've ALWAYS wanted to win something. No luck yet. Boo. :(

disneyshoes
03-30-2007, 01:29 PM
We did the princess lunch and it was worth every penny. My daughter LOVED it and we loved watching her. We will do that every time we go. We also got the birthday bucket and she hasen't stopped playing with it! She even wanted to take it to bed with her!

So happy to hear your daughter loved the princess lunch :) We are taking our 3 year old in July for her birthday and I was wondering if she would like it...now I HAVE to get the birthday bucket!

Congratulations on winning your lanyards!