PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Express question [order of hotel dropoff]

SarahJanet
03-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Sorry, I know there's been a million threads on this, but I just read through most of them and didn't see this question addressed.

We have decided on the Disneyland Express to get from LAX to Anaheim. (Don't try to explain the seventeen other ways to get there! We're convinced! There will only be one of us at a time so a taxi or rental car would be way more expensive as we're arriving on different days! I've taken the shuttle before and don't like it!) What we're wondering is the approximate order of hotels after DLH and GCH. We're staying at the Candy Cane Inn, and since my husband will have no luggage (I'm taking our only suitcase the day before), would it be faster for him to get out at the GCH and walk?

Even just a general idea of the route they take would be appreciated. Do they continue along Katella and we could hop out on the corner?

Any assistance appreciated. And Darkbeer, I got your coupon link from another thread - thanks!

samsma
03-30-2007, 04:57 AM
I can't help a whole bunch on the drop order,except to tell you that if there are people on the bus that are staying in Buena Park(Knotts), that they take these people first.The only time I used this bus we were staying at the Knotts Hotel,and we were the first stop, after that I don't know.

DrewR
03-30-2007, 06:57 AM
When we took the Disneyland Express in December the order was Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel, then Candy Cane Inn (There was no one on the bus going to the Grand Californian). We were staying at the PPH but many on the bus were going to the Candy Cane Inn. I don't think your wait will be very long....