PDA

View Full Version : Can I get all these [attractions] done during Early Entry?

peng
03-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Buzz
Space Mountain
Matterhorn

maybe Small World??

emmah
03-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Buzz
Space Mountain
Matterhorn

maybe Small World??

very easily! as long as those rides are all actually open during EE, you'd have no problem getting through them in that hour. I'd go SM, then Matterhorn, then Buzz and on to Small World - the temptation would be to go to buzz straight after SM but the queue for the matterhorn builds up really quickly and Buzz moves faster (or so it seems to me) - plus, given that Buzz has fastpass and rarely runs out of them, its the one ride you could leave until the end of EE if necessary and grab a FP as soon as the system comes on line.

WITron
03-28-2007, 08:55 PM
When I went for EE a couple of weeks ago, I headed straight for SM and it wasn't opened yet, so I went on Buzz first. By the time I got off Buzz, SM had opened and I had time to go on Matterhorn.

simbaNnala101
03-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Usually when we do EE matterhorn is first becuase 75% of the time Space mountain does not open for EE when everything else does. It opens about 1/2 hour later. The line is really not any different but It is a waist of 30 minutes that you could be using to ride other little rides like snow white and Mr. Toad.

~Ash~

kranders
03-29-2007, 07:22 AM
maybe Small World??

Sorry, but Small World does not open during the Early Entry.

potterphreak
03-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Sorry, but Small World does not open during the Early Entry.

Yes it does. I emailed DLR guest services earlier this week and here is the reply they gave me. Granted, I don't know that it opens from personal experience because I have never used EE (will in April tho!) but this is what DLR has to say about it:

3/28/2007

Dear C.J.,

Thank you for your e-mail to the DISNEYLANDŽ Resort.

Early Entry allows Guests to enter Fantasyland and portions of
Tomorrowland one hour prior to opening of DISNEYLANDŽ Park to enjoy the
following attractions:

FANTASYLAND:
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Alice in Wonderland
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Peter Pan's Flight
Snow White's Scary Adventures
"it's a small world"

TOMORROWLAND:
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Astro Orbitor
Space Mountain
Star Tours

Early Entry is generally offered every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and
Saturday. Admission to Early Entry is included with 3, 4, and 5-Day
DISNEYLANDŽ Resort PARK HOPPERŽ Bonus Tickets purchased through
www.disneyland.com and select travel packages.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit the DISNEYLANDŽ Resort soon and trust your visit
will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Linda Trump
DISNEYLANDŽ Resort
Guest Communications

Please note all information is subject to change without notice and
should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Received date: 3/26/07

Malcon10t
03-29-2007, 09:55 AM
Yes it does. I emailed DLR guest services earlier this week and here is the reply they gave me. Granted, I don't know that it opens from personal experience because I have never used EE (will in April tho!) but this is what DLR has to say about it:From personal experience, IASW does not open for EE 95% of the time. Neither does Star Tours. It will usually open about 5-15 mins before the park does, so perhaps that is what Disneyland is saying. You can beat the rope drop people. But I would not recommend making it there first... Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Buzz, then head to IASW and get in line, if those are the rides you want.

Disney Daddy of 4
03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Is it possible fort Ap's to get EE?

samsma
03-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Is it possible fort Ap's to get EE?

Yes. If you stay at a Disney property hotel.

potterphreak
03-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Why is it so dramatical (he hee love that word! LOL) for IASW to open in time for EE? I don't understand. It IS in Fantasyland. The Disney email person SAID it would be open. Why lie? LOL Gaaa! 19 days til my trip, wooohooo!

Malcon10t
03-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Why is it so dramatical (he hee love that word! LOL) for IASW to open in time for EE? I don't understand. It IS in Fantasyland. The Disney email person SAID it would be open. Why lie? LOL Gaaa! 19 days til my trip, wooohooo!
I have previously heard it takes longer to cycle up, also that few people make it back that far early in EE. Also, Storybook Canal (in Fantasyland) doesn't open til the park opens. Take your email with you and ask the CM in front of IASW! I'd like to know the real why also.

PanFan
03-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I wish I could help, but I've only opened IASW once. We had to be there 45 minutes before EE so we could open in time. It takes about 15 minutes to cycle the boats, so if people are there on time, I see no reason why we shouldn't open in time. Sorry I'm not more helpful!

LUV_U_MICKEY
03-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Thx for the list of rides. Sry I can't help with your question, but atleast I know can look and see what rides we will attempt on our EE day