PDA

View Full Version : Characters WDW vs DLR

cillydznygirl
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
So I was snooping over at the WDW forums and there was quite a heated discussion over there about who has the better looking characters. Someone was saying it is very obvious that the princesses are much better looking at DLR. Someone else said that was stateing that people from California are better looking then ones from Florida. So last night I went home and compared pictures that I had taken from DLR and compared them to those from WDW. I think there is a big difference. The princesses tend to be better looking from DLR. I think it is because there are alot of hopeful actresses that come to L.A and need jobs. Even a lot of Playmates have said in there bios that previous jobs have included being Disney's princesses. What are your thoughts? I know this thread is a little out there, but I am bored at work with nothing to do.............

Priscilla #2

backsthepack
03-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I vote for DL. I, like you, believe it is due to the location.

geoffa
03-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Does it matter? To a kid if they are wearing the Snow White dress then they are Snow White. If Belle is in her gold ballgown then she's Belle. At Tokyo they use Japanese CMs so they have Japanese faces but they are still Snow White or Belle or whoever. For me the pretence that a 25 year old woman is supposed to be a 16 year old wore off years ago. I really hate this Dl v. WDW nonsense. It's all Disney Corporation now. Live with it! This is 2007 not 1955.

ChipmunkStar
03-28-2007, 05:16 PM
At Tokyo they use Japanese CMs so they have Japanese faces but they are still Snow White or Belle or whoever.

....no... They don't.
http://corporate.disney.go.com/careers/auditions_tokyo.html

"Please note that the Fall 2007 Audition tour will begin in August/September, and will travel to Australia, Europe, and North America."

TinaMouse
03-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Ooh, baby. I think "heated" is an understatement! That thread was scorching! Feelings might have even been hurt! I hope the CMs involved don't see it!

stan4d_steph
03-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Duplicate thread closed.