PDA

View Full Version : We Are Leaving Tomorrow!

The Evil Queen
03-26-2007, 06:26 PM
FINALLY! We've been waiting and waiting and waiting! We're leaving in the morning and I can hardly contain myself!

My 6 year old and I have been planning the first ride of the trip and hands down, it will be Indiana Jones!

How about you guys? What's always your first ride?

Can't wait to get there...We're like the TV commercial where no one sleeps the night before.:D

samsma
03-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Our first ride is Pirates. We have only been twice in 5 years, but it has been Pirates each time! We always find it hard going to bed the night before. I always turn to my husband and say, "I'm too excited to sleep"! Just like my favorite commercial.
Have fun on you Disney trip, and on Indiana!

Foodie
03-26-2007, 06:48 PM
My family and I always make sure to take a train ride all the way around the park the very first thing we do when we get into Disneyland. It's a great way to take it all in and absorb the fact that you're in Disneyland!!
-Foodie:D

seanutbutter
03-26-2007, 07:02 PM
The first ride for my family is generally the Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, or Space Mountain, depending on the lines.

Have fun :)

rentayenta
03-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Have a magical time!

Our first ride is usually Peter Pan. :)

disneyshoes
03-26-2007, 07:40 PM
We usually go for Pirates :)
Have fun- give us updates when you return!

Susan L
03-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Train ride for us also, first stop NOS, then on to Pirates:D

simbaNnala101
03-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Mine has always been screamin or soarin in DCA and pirates, indy, or thunder. But this is my second trip with my girlfriend and we try to make our own traditions so we are doing pirates first! 5 more days! give us up dates when you get back I am exicted!:D

~Ash~

The Evil Queen
03-31-2007, 07:31 AM
We're Back! We came back yesterday afternoon and what a GREAT time we had! Many magical moments...the best one? Walking with my 6 year old back to Fantasyland around the back of BTMRR during the fireworks. Seemed like we were the only two on the path. Yes, I'm an old softie. Actually starting crying (and crying now) realizing that all these little moments are fleeting as the little ones grow up SO fast!

Disneyland is about taking those little moments and building memories. Slow down and view the world thru the eyes of a 6 year old...It's a whole different place.

seanutbutter
03-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Sounds like you had a great time :) DL brings out the child in all of us, doesn't it?

erica84
03-31-2007, 02:55 PM
We're Back! We came back yesterday afternoon and what a GREAT time we had! Many magical moments...the best one? Walking with my 6 year old back to Fantasyland around the back of BTMRR during the fireworks. Seemed like we were the only two on the path. Yes, I'm an old softie. Actually starting crying (and crying now) realizing that all these little moments are fleeting as the little ones grow up SO fast!

Disneyland is about taking those little moments and building memories. Slow down and view the world thru the eyes of a 6 year old...It's a whole different place.

It's nice to hear that you had such a magical time with your daughter. Time does go by so fast, especially when you're at DL! :)