PDA

View Full Version : Efficient travel over to Rainforest Cafe?

mask41
03-26-2007, 12:34 PM
We have PS for the Rainforest Cafe at 5:00pm. I assume we will be heading there from the hotel after our afternoon siesta at the hotel. We will take ART from the hotel to the park.
How should we get to the Rainforest Cafe from the ART drop off and then back to the park after our dinner?
Thanks for any ideas - this will be day 2 at the park and maybe not up to par on the most efficient travel ways yet!
-Amy

VickiC
03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Walk to the RFC from the shuttle stop. Return to the park via the monorail after dinner.

samsma
03-26-2007, 12:40 PM
I agree. Rainforest Cafe is at the far end of Downtown Disney. Just walk from the ART drop off. When you are done take the monorail into Disneyland, it will take you to Tomorrowland.

Bytebear
03-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Rainforest is in Downtown Disney which is a short walk from the park entrance. You can also, as was mentioned go into the park via the Monorail, or you can get to California Adventure through the Grand Californian Hotel's (not so) private entrance.

Malcon10t
03-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Agreeing with everyone else. From the ART drop off, go thru security, cross the esplande, exit security, walk thru DTD, just before the monorail station is a pin kiosk, check it out, then head to RFC! (I always have to check the pin place out.) If you get there early, sometimes they have the parrots out performing.

BQ2
03-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Walk to the RFC from the shuttle stop. Return to the park via the monorail after dinner.

What she said!!