PDA

View Full Version : Mr. & Mrs. Fantasyland

River Belle
03-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Have any of you regulars noticed the couple who always seem to be in Fantasyland at closing time? They're a tall, striking couple often dressed in black (him in jacket and cap, her in a long wool coat and heels) and lately I've noticed that they have been waiting to be last in line for Peter Pan.

I always get a kick out of recognizing "regulars," and these two seem like an interesting pair. Anyone know what their story is? I've noticed them in Fantasyland many times I've been there at closing...are they there every night?

olegc
03-26-2007, 02:26 PM
....and lately I've noticed that they have been waiting to be last in line for Peter Pan.

I always get a kick out of recognizing "regulars," and these two seem like an interesting pair. Anyone know what their story is? I've noticed them in Fantasyland many times I've been there at closing...are they there every night?

Uh oh! Don't start that thread again.! the last time the pad covered the last couple and their FERVENT desire to be last it took up 10 pages! (is it the same couple?)

mommy-san
03-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Uh oh! Don't start that thread again.! the last time the pad covered the last couple and their FERVENT desire to be last it took up 10 pages! (is it the same couple?)

Thank you, I wasn't gonna be the one say it (though i usually am a thread killer, which in this case is probably a good thing)

Vegitabeta
03-26-2007, 11:23 PM
As soon as you said

"I've noticed that they have been waiting to be last in line for Peter Pan."

You gave me great deja vu:p

Another Dimension
03-26-2007, 11:35 PM
How many people can actually be the last people to be last in line at Peter Pan's Flight every night?

VickiC
03-27-2007, 07:11 AM
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=59121

Everything everyone has to say about this.

honeymoon @disney
03-27-2007, 11:33 AM
To quote the vultures in The Jungle Book:

"Don't start that again!..." :p

Wallad1075
03-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Run away!!!!!

Run away!!!!!

simbaNnala101
03-29-2007, 07:08 AM
I am totally going to look for this women and ask her what is up! If I find her I will be sure to share what is up. I just hope I don't get the wrong women! embarising:eek:

~Ash~

Gramiangel420
03-29-2007, 08:35 AM
:eek: Thanks for bringing back the memories of last summer's looonnngg post on this subject. Now I will have to look for these people when I am there.
:cool:

scoffey
03-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Is June still around!?

Hahahah :~D

Pirate Princess
03-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Obviously a different person since the last woman was alone and wears green... I do warn.. tread carefully here.... we don't need the same arguments brought up again. Recognize the difference between mocking the cognitively delayed and discussing an encounter with a romantic couple who perhaps have some love ties to the ride (perhaps where they got engaged?)

(insert: :eek: )