PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Angels

CalgaryMouser
03-26-2007, 10:55 AM
We were fortunate to get tickets to the Angels playing the Twins on June 6 in the faternoon. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel and were wondering how people have gone from the hotel to the baseball stadium?

I have checked out the OC transit web page and the buses don't seem to travel that frequently although we will take the bus (frugal and won't have a rental car).

We look forward to hearing of suggestions for getting to the park.

yohomama212
03-26-2007, 11:11 AM
You can take the bus straight down Katella (with a bit of walking) to get from DLR to "Angel Stadium" (or whatever they're calling it now). It's not a bad ride, I did it a couple times. Depending on you level of dedication to a game, you probably won't be walking much during the game, so the walk from your hotel to the bus stop and the bus stop to the stadium gates won't be too much. June 6th is a Wednesday, right? The bus should run at leat every hour, which is actually the norm for here. (My sis says most buses run every 10 minutes in Germany, that amazes me!) I'm thinking the Katella bus runs every half hour, but I don't remember for sure. Hope this helps!

Liz :cool:

IdahoMike
03-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Hey, My son and I will be at that game too! I must say, of all the stadiums I have ever been to, I've never been somewhere that is easier to get in and out of. When they built that place, they made it so easy and fan friendly it is unbelievable!

bassett1976
03-26-2007, 07:12 PM
I think the DLR also has a shuttle that goes from DLR to the Amtrak station. That is on the other side of the parking lot to Angel Stadium. You can also get a taxi and they have plenty after the games waiting for those who need one.

Enjoy the game! Go Angels!!!

disney jones
03-26-2007, 07:57 PM
they're the Los Angeles Angels. just so you know.

but they do play 3 miles east of the DLR.

JohnGar
03-26-2007, 10:15 PM
they're the Los Angeles Angels. just so you know.

Actually, they are OFFICIALLY the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

http://www.angelsbaseball.com