PDA

View Full Version : Wiggles merchandise?

disneychelle
03-26-2007, 10:21 AM
We took my DD to the wiggles concert las week where we live and I meant to get her a Dorothy the Dinosaur and didn't :crying: I was wondering if she is available in the parks and if anybody's seen her recently?? I could then call Disney Delivears fo her and be a "SuperMama" for my little one;) Thanks for the help!!
Michelle~

itig
03-26-2007, 10:23 AM
They sell this stuff everywhere...try Toys R Us or other local toy store first. If not, I know they used to have some Wiggles stuff in DCA.

disneychelle
03-26-2007, 10:32 AM
toys-r-us, wal-mart and target in western Wa don't carry it anymore believe me I've looked!! I was in such trouble be little one that we checked in a 50 mile radius looking for it!!!

biolabetty
03-26-2007, 10:41 AM
We also enjoyed the Wiggles concert a few weeks ago here in Los Angeles. I haven't seen any Wiggles items at DL, but I would suggest you go to the Wiggles website and purchase Dorothy through their store. I saw it listed for $12.06 in US dollars there. The site is www.thewiggles.com.au/us/home/ We got our Dorothy a couple of years ago at Target.:)

carolyn
03-26-2007, 10:59 AM
The store across from the Playhouse Disney show in DCA used to carry Wiggles merchandise, but the last time I checked (several months ago) they didn't have any.

jsimpson
03-27-2007, 08:40 PM
There's a online web site where they carry the greatest supply of Wiggles merchandise. Try visiting:
www.tystoybox.com