PDA

View Full Version : We Leave Tomorrow! (just a quick question first though...)[FP during Early Entry]

disneyland addict13
03-25-2007, 08:23 AM
My mom, best friend, and I leave for the Happiest Place on Earth tomorrow. We fly out of Sea-Tac at 4:30 PM and will be staying at the Grand Californian for 3 nights. :)

However, I have one quick question. I searched the forums for this, but couldn't find anything about it.

Are fastpasses available during Early Entry?

On our first day in the park, Tuesday, we're planning on using early entry and riding Space Mountain and then going to Fantasyland and riding the rides there. I would like to be able to get fastpasses for Space Mountain before/after we ride it, but I am not sure if the machines are even open until the park opens.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

mamatojade
03-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Only Fantasyland and some rides in Tomorrowland are open during EE - I am pretty sure that Space Mountain isn't one of the early opners.

disneyhound
03-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Nope! I think Space Mtn is the only EE attraction that has FP's, and they don't open the FP area until the park opens...

Have a great trip! Remember, you get EE every morning it is offered since you are staying on-property!

disneyland addict13
03-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Thank you so much for the info!

And unless they've changed something since I went last July, Space Mountain is one of the rides in Tomorrowland that opens for Early Entry. We do Early Entry every day that it's offered and Space Mountain is generally our first ride.

biolabetty
03-25-2007, 11:36 AM
We rode Space Mountain 3 times in a row in December during EE, so it was a part of it then.

Malcon10t
03-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Space Mountain and Buzz are open for EE, but Fastpasses are not. They open at rope drop or park opening.

A Big Fan
03-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Nope! I think Space Mtn is the only EE attraction that has FP's, and they don't open the FP area until the park opens...

Have a great trip! Remember, you get EE every morning it is offered since you are staying on-property!

Are you sure you get EE every morning? I've never done EE so I'm no expert, but under the 2007 Resort Dream Vacation Package the Disney site says:

An Early Entry admission is included with 3 - 8 day Park HopperŽ Bonus Tickets. Guests may enter Fantasyland in DisneylandŽ park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

splash
03-27-2007, 07:29 AM
If you stay at a resort hotel, you are allowed to go into early entry every day that it is offered. Just show hotel receipt.

Malcon10t
03-27-2007, 07:37 AM
Are you sure you get EE every morning? I've never done EE so I'm no expert, but under the 2007 Resort Dream Vacation Package the Disney site says:

An Early Entry admission is included with 3 - 8 day Park HopperŽ Bonus Tickets. Guests may enter Fantasyland in DisneylandŽ park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
The OP is staying at the GCH. One of the perks of staying at the 3 resort hotels is they get EE every morning it is offered. They just have to show the charge slip for the room and their admission media (APs are also allowed.)

A Big Fan
03-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Cool, thanks splash and Malcon10t.

potterphreak
03-27-2007, 08:20 AM
If I buy the regular 3 day parkhopper, does that include Early Entry? I've never utilized EE on our previous trips but would really like to do so in April. I know an above poster said they worked for 3-8 day bonus parkhoppers, but I don't think I am getting bonus tickets. LOL Sooooo lost!! :confused: Thanks for any and all help!

gloria
03-27-2007, 08:57 AM
I know you get EE with a park hopper of 3 days or more. Does that also include the citypass? It includes a DL 3-day park hopper souvenir ticket. Has anyone used the citypass lately and were you able to get EE?

gloria

Malcon10t
03-27-2007, 09:11 AM
If I buy the regular 3 day parkhopper, does that include Early Entry? I've never utilized EE on our previous trips but would really like to do so in April. I know an above poster said they worked for 3-8 day bonus parkhoppers, but I don't think I am getting bonus tickets. LOL Sooooo lost!! :confused: Thanks for any and all help!Hi Potter,
Yes, your 3 day ticket should have 1 EE day for you.

potterphreak
03-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks Malcon! As usual, you are my go-to answer guy on here so THANKS!!!!

AlbertaMinnie
04-01-2007, 06:23 AM
I know you get EE with a park hopper of 3 days or more. Does that also include the citypass? It includes a DL 3-day park hopper souvenir ticket. Has anyone used the citypass lately and were you able to get EE?

gloria

Yes it should. I was just cleaning up all my Disney 'planning' brochures yesterday and read the one I just received for City Pass and it did say the 3 day hopper included 1 EE. Although it never hurts to ask before you purchase them.....

gloria
04-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks albertaminnie!

gloria