PDA

View Full Version : Coke Corner?

mask41
03-25-2007, 05:52 AM
How are the hotdogs and chili bowls at Coke's Refreshment corner? The pretzels sound good too? Is their indoor seating at this spot?
-Amy

Stupid_American
03-25-2007, 06:29 AM
Haven't eaten there, but there is just a few tables inside.
There are, however, plenty of shaded tables outside.

hlbtimes2
03-25-2007, 07:15 AM
Chili in a bread bowl is very good! Lots of cheese on top....yum!

ktrm
03-25-2007, 10:11 AM
The hot dogs are yummy. They have that steamed, ballpark quality to them. As with most food at Disneyland, however, quite pricey. I don't care for most food at Disneyland, but this is one of the few places I like.

PanFan
03-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I love to stop there and get a cream cheese filled pretzel (on my way to get a Dole Whip...). Once I even left DCA and entered DL just after the EP (along with the rest of DCA) solely for the purpose of getting one. By the time I got there, the fireworks were ending and everyone was leaving DL, so I had to fight my way up MS, but it was worth it! Last time I was there the Dapper Dans were performing with the pianist. It was a pleasant way to wait in line!

And their hot dogs are good!

Foodie
03-25-2007, 07:57 PM
My favorite meal on my last D-Land trip was at the Coke corner. For some reason the hotdog was just the tastiest ever, and it was lovely to sit in the outside area listening to the piano. It was relaxing and wondeful!

-Foodie :D

cstephens
03-26-2007, 07:19 PM
My favorite thing at Coke Corner is a chili dog. All the goodness of the hot dog and the chili without the huge bread bowl.

Nettfrankie
03-27-2007, 07:35 AM
The hot dogs are very yummy...every night on our way out of the park we stop and get hot dogs for our midnight snack. We will be there next month and can't wait to get our teeth into them!!

Matterhorn Mama
03-27-2007, 08:44 AM
Coke corner hot dogs are fine---who doesn't like a good hot dog? But I have to say that without the piano stylings of Rod Miller, it's just not the same.:crying: