PDA

View Full Version : If you were at Disneyland right now...

Pages : [1] 2

River Belle
03-24-2007, 05:57 PM
...What would you be doing?

This is the hour I love best at the park (dusk), and I imagine we'd be strolling along the Rivers of America as the lights begin to come on, listening to "Swanee River" and working our way over to The Haunted Mansion.

What about you?

samsma
03-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Right now? It would be 7 pm there (it's 8 here), I would be on the mainstrret train platform getting ready to watch the POD!
welcome to our family time,welcome to our happy to be time
welcome to our festival, best of all.............................
How I LOVE a parade!

SoCalSteven
03-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Headed to Cafe Orleans for soup, salad, and fries! :D

disneyland addict13
03-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Let's see. If I was in Disneyland right now (which I will be the day after tomorrow!!) I would probably be exiting Indiana Jones, astonished at how fast the sky managed to darken while I was careening through the temple.

missm
03-24-2007, 06:39 PM

This is the hour I love best at the park (dusk), and I imagine we'd be strolling along the Rivers of America as the lights begin to come on, listening to "Swanee River" and working our way over to The Haunted Mansion.

What about you?

That is perfect. Your description made me actually smell the smell of the ROA, while on the way to HM. I love being in line for HM at dusk.

jcruise86
03-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Waiting in line for something.
:rolleyes:
(It's probably crowded today.)

Foodie
03-24-2007, 06:46 PM
It really is pure torture to pose such questions because it just makes me want to go there this second! A pox on my poorness!:crying:

Anyway...I'd probably be headed to the Coke Corner on Main Street for a hotdog and then off on a search for a churro...And then maybe off for a nighttime trip on the Jungle Cruise.

-Foodie :D

futurecm21
03-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Let's see. If I was in Disneyland right now (which I will be the day after tomorrow!!) I would probably be exiting Indiana Jones, astonished at how fast the sky managed to darken while I was careening through the temple.

Actually, this is probably exactly what I would be doing to. Its like you read my mind. However, its sooo hard to say. I enjoy spontaneously doing things, or going places in the park, and I wouldn't really want to plan it out to much.
futurecm21

Leofoenget
03-24-2007, 08:57 PM

What about you?

10pm on a Sat night? Probably thinking about going home with 2 exhausted boys, or hitting the Matterhorn on the way out. Normally waiting for Fantasmic but it's closed.

bassett1976
03-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Waiting in line for something.
:rolleyes:
(It's probably crowded today.)

It was bad tonight. Really busy and cheerleaders were EVERYWHERE. :eek:

Andrew
03-24-2007, 10:47 PM
At this hour I'd probably be about to get on my favorite "Last Ride" of the night, the World Famous Jungle Cruise.

Another Dimension
03-24-2007, 11:01 PM
If you were at Disneyland right now...

I'd be in line for, or on Buzz... worshipping ZURG! :)

darph nader
03-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Weelll,since it's 01:17 in the morning, I'd be either A hugging my pillow, or B have a cold one . Anticipating the next days fun.:confused:

Gone2Disneyland
03-25-2007, 06:15 AM
It's 7:08am right now. I'd just be leaving home to reach Disneyland as it opened. I'd meet up with friends and be arriving in time for our PS reservation at Carnation Café to enjoy breakfast, which would likely be a Croissant Benedict, a Mickey Mouse Waffle and coffee, and each other's company.

disneyroxxx
03-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Right now I would probably be browsing through the stores in Main Street, mentally picking out things I might buy once I leave, and waiting for Disneyland to open. I would also be planning out exactly what ride I'm going to go do first( Indy, splash, POTC).

Animalia
03-25-2007, 07:47 AM
It's 8:40 a.m. Sunday morning. I would either be enjoying a Mickey Mouse pancake at the River Belle resteraunt or attempting to go on as many rides as I can before a lot of people get into the park.

LUV_U_MICKEY
03-25-2007, 08:06 AM
I would Prolly Be walking down DTD on my way into the park, and just enjoy being there.

Lekta
03-25-2007, 08:48 AM
I'd be finishing up my second mocha and riding Pirates again!

seanutbutter
03-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Standing in line.

rentayenta
03-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Hmmm, noon at Disneyland? We would be finishing lunch about now or just getting of Splash Mountain! :D

woody9six
03-25-2007, 12:36 PM
It is difficult to imagine a scenario where I wouldn't be eating my weight (175 lbs. to be exact) in begniets...but since I can do that outside of DL...I'll say eating a Dole Whip while going from tiki to tiki in the waiting area before I head in to the Enchanted Tiki Room itself.

Had I posted this at the time of the OP...I would be somewhere near NOS/ROA drinking in the ambience. What is it about dusk in the park anyway?

MadasaHatter
03-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Let's see....

I would probably be sitting down to lunch somewhere....but never mind thinking about it because I will be there tonite and the next two days and OOPS I guess I better head to the aero-port now.....See you all in DLand tonite.

cHeers.

simbaNnala101
03-25-2007, 01:45 PM
If I was in Disneyland right now I would be with my girlfriend at the Royal street veranda in New Orleans square eatting my favorite food Jumbo and listening to the lucky people gettign on POTC and thinking of how I am so exited to be joining them soon. And If I was lucky maybe getting a smell of that missty, potc smell!:D :D :D

~Ash~

jaymesmom617
03-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Well, just the thought of it gives me the chills. Since it is 3pm in Ca we would be waiting for the parade to start. I would be in line getting churros, cotton candy, or ice cream (or maybe all three!!) DH would be back with the kids and I would come back, hands brimming with treats and the kids would be so excited. After waving until our arms fall off, we need to work off some of those calories, we would head over to Buzz or to NOS to stroll the shops so mommy can cry and miss her hometown.

Loving all these wonderful thoughts......:D

Another Dimension
03-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I'd most likely be in New Orleans Square or the Golden Horseshoe... or on Screamin' or Tower.