PDA

View Full Version : We're Here!

mickeyxminnie
03-23-2007, 10:34 PM
we can see and hear california adventure from our hotel room! its awesome...

and might i just say CHEERLEADERS EVERYWHERE hahaha!

its pretty cool for us to see though cause we dont have them here in aus.

and driving on the wrong side of the road in the wrong side of the car oh my!

i get free wireless net here at the hotel and will be uploading lots of photos to flikr everyday

flikr link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/thirtysecondsx/

blog link - http://www.welovedisneyland.net

Bytebear
03-23-2007, 10:43 PM
I love your photos. It makes me feel so giddy for you, and reminds me of how lucky I am to live 20 minutes from the park. Even seeing a street sign for Katella is exciting! It makes me feel like I am on vacation in my own backyard. I hope one day I can visit Australia and return the favor.

samsma
03-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Love the photos and the blog. I too got excited for you(its been about 40 days since we were there). Wow, your itinerary looks great, I hope you have fun at Seaworld today! That is my Favorite non Disney place to visit. I am looking forward to your next post of pics! Have fun.BTW what a cute family you guys are!

Disneynerd
03-24-2007, 05:07 AM
You have a beautiful family - thanks for sharing!
How's the weather? If I had shorts, tshirt and a sweatshirt with me all day, would I be okay?

Vegitabeta
03-24-2007, 05:14 AM
Ah, memories! Loved the 'out the plane window' photos! And you guys are a cute bunch!

The Evil Queen
03-24-2007, 06:18 AM
I love your photos. It makes me feel so giddy for you, and reminds me of how lucky I am to live 20 minutes from the park. Even seeing a street sign for Katella is exciting! It makes me feel like I am on vacation in my own backyard. I hope one day I can visit Australia and return the favor.
YEAH! For you guys! That's my exact feeling, too! Giddy! Thanks for sharing your pix. We're going on Tuesday morning and your fun time adds to our excitement!

Have a GREAT time!:cool:

Malcon10t
03-24-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm trying to figure out who is who! Cant wait to hear more!

Lekta
03-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Congratz, you made it! Now, if I could just somehow get my days down....

seanutbutter
03-24-2007, 08:37 AM
This makes me anxious for my trip this summer. Thanks for sharing; I too enjoy the pictures from the plane ride!

sjcivilady
03-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Have fun! have fun! have fun! :D

zanpakuro
03-24-2007, 02:41 PM
I see that you are staying at the Alpine Inn. I will be there next week. How is it? The parking looks tight.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

kenzmom2cu
03-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I love looking up your trip everyday. It looks like you all are having a great time.

AlbertaMinnie
03-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Wow! I stayed at the Alpine on my very first trip to DLR 22 years ago. Then, my husband and I stayed there on our honeymoon!!!! You've brought back so many fond memories. What is it like there now??????? Please do a user review on it when you get home! Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your trip! :)

samsma
03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I love reading your blog, I like getting everyones opinions on what they liked the best! My daughter loved the snake pictures! Have fun on you're trip!

samsma
03-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Great Jungle Cruise pictures! Glad you're having fun!

mickeyxminnie
03-29-2007, 08:23 AM
THANKS guys!! Sorry it has taken me soo long to reply.. but we have just been having way too much fun hahaha!

For those wondering ME (Renee) is the one with black hair and glasses, Justin(My Mickey) is the guy with shaved head.. Debbie is blonde and her two kids Tristan is the eldest he has the glasses and dyllan is the little monkey climbing on everything.

The alpine is really good! there is one guy at the service desk who is super nice.. the rooms are clean and look very freshly refurbished.. the only thing is yes the parking lot is a tad squishy.. but all these big explorers (aww i miss my explorer at home :( ) and escalades are getting in here fine.

The weather is ok for shorts, shirt and a jacket but mornings and nights are quite cold!

We are off to Knotts today!! yay ghostrider!

samsma
03-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Enjoy the Ghostrider! I will NEVER ride again, Its not good for "busty" folks(I almost gave myself a black eye)!

disneyshoes
03-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the updates!

TinaMouse
03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Your pics are great! Thanks for the updates. I cannot belive how the trees are so in bloom--especially the trees outside of Mickey/Minnie's homes. Have a great vacation!

CairnsGirl
03-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Just a quick note to let you know how much I am enjoying your daily blog and photos.:) I am going to Disneyland in the September and this will be my second visit after a 27 year break! I am taking my three children and this will be their first time. I cannot believe how much it has change in 27 years and am really looking forward to our visit.
Thanks everyone for making this such a great site and wealth of information for the traveler.

Lekta
03-30-2007, 09:25 AM
OH, the Ghostrider! I'll not forget my one and only trip on it. Waited over an hour and half to ride it because I had seen great things on TV about it. Most painful ride I have ever been on. Got off of it with a pinched nerve in my back that basically hurt the rest of the day and made rides less enjoyable for sure. If I ever ride it again (which I seriously doubt) it will be at the end of the day.

Imagine how wonderful the Ghostrider would be if it was on a track similar to Screamin's, as that is so smooth.

Have fun!

neecee23
03-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip and your photos. I have had a lot of fun reading your blog. I hope you all have a fantastic time in California!

samsma
03-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Still lovin' the photo's and blog! Gald you guys are having fun! It's bringing back many memories.

samsma
04-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey Tristan, I love your blog entry about Shamu and the kid who sat next to you! Too funny!

mickeyxminnie
04-05-2007, 10:42 AM
thanks guys we are home now.. we still have a few days blogs to put up and 3 or 4 days worth of photos.. we just were too tired to get them done haha!!