PDA

View Full Version : Priority Seating or not?

ochibiyo
03-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi! We are going to Disneyland the first week of April. We want to go to Carnation Cafe to try it out for the first time. Do you think we should make PS for it or is it pretty easy to get a table? I've had conflicting opinions so I would like to hear from you all. Also, as to when the best times are to go. Some are saying no problem with tables, others have said it takes forever. Thanks!

Susan L
03-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I think it depends on what time of day you will be eating. If you eat earlier or later then the regular meal rushes you probably won't have a hard time getting a table.

rentayenta
03-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Make PS, it's Spring Break for some. I always make PS if it's available.

adriennek
03-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Make PS, it's Spring Break for some. I always make PS if it's available.

What she said.

It's always better to have a PS if you can get one and you really want to go to a particular restaurant that takes them.

Adrienne

hlbtimes2
03-23-2007, 08:50 PM
I would make one. If you change your mind you arent out anything. We often call the same morning we want to go to CC. They can usually get us in with out problem. I think it is an often overlooked place to eat.

ochibiyo
03-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks for those who posted so far! It looks like I will be calling them tomorrow for PS. I heard the food is great there and want to try it out. I heard both lunch and dinner is great, which do you choose and why? Thanks!

ochibiyo
03-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Oops, I meant between breakfast and lunch!:)

hlbtimes2
03-23-2007, 09:37 PM
We enjoy breakfast there. I dont think we've ever made if for lunch.