PDA

View Full Version : Everyone play for kids price question...

trampslady
03-23-2007, 03:19 AM
..good morning! Does anyone know if you can get this special price at the gate? And, if you can, are you able to use unused WDW hopper passes to purchase Disneyland tickets? I have two one-day passes from WDW that I could use to buy tickets for our upcoming trip, but if the discount isn't available at the gate (or we can't use WDW tickets), then I need to go ahead and purchase tickets online.

Sidenote----we arrive at LAX at 12noon on Wed, April 4. I was planning purchase 4-day hoppers (first visit to DL) and start using them that afternoon since DL is open until midnight. We depart on Sunday, April 8 for a cruise from San Diego. But, I realize that this is Easter weekend, and it's also a mini-gay days event. Should I reconsider Saturday and just get the best out of the parks on a 3-day hopper Wed, Thur, and Fri--saving Saturday for adventures in and around the LA area?

Darkbeer
03-23-2007, 05:36 AM
The Everyone at the Kids price is NOT available at the gate, BUT you can find them nearby.

Most of the Good Neighbor Hotels, and the Disneyland Welcome Center at the DoubleTree Hotel on Harbor (south of Katella) sell the 3 and 4 day versions for just $5 more than online. The Welcome Center is open to anyone, not just the hotel guests.