PDA

View Full Version : The Disneyland song by Daniel Powter

Disneynerd
03-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey all!

While on hold with the Walt Disney Travel company, a recorded voice told me to check out Daniel Powter's song written just for the DLR. It's called "The World You've Dreamed of Lately".

I think he's the "had a bad day" guy. I can't find it on itunes, but the short sample I heard on the recording rang true. Anyone heard this song?

DangerMouse
03-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Here's a link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6056843776831484736&q=Daniel+Powter+The+World+You%27ve+Dreamed+of&hl=en

samsma
03-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Yes Daniel Powter sang Had a bad day. The lyrics have been changed on this song to make it a Disney song. The original song title is I'm the one that loves you lately. He is a Canadian, and we get a lot more of his music played here.

Disneynerd
03-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Thank you DangerMouse - I just watched the video - nice!

Samsma, when I drive from Michigan to NY thru Canada, I get to enjoy lots of Brian Adams, Alanis Morisette, Jan Arden, and Barenaked Ladies! I thought I was just imagining things!

samsma
03-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Thank you DangerMouse - I just watched the video - nice!

Samsma, when I drive from Michigan to NY thru Canada, I get to enjoy lots of Brian Adams, Alanis Morisette, Jan Arden, and Barenaked Ladies! I thought I was just imagining things!

Yeah we have a law that so much(I forget the %) of our radio content has to be Canadian. That is also the case for MTV Canada, and our other music channels. Even on U.S. t.v. shows, we play a certain % of Canadian commercials. I guess it's good, but I would for one time like to be able to see the American super bowl commercials not on U TUBE.