PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Correspondence Question

MrsPooh
03-22-2007, 01:16 PM
I have a Club 33 correspondence question.

We spent last Saturday at Club 33, and we had a wonderful time. What made it even better was the waiter we had. He knew it was my first visit, and he made sure that I had an incredible experience. When I told him that I had nut allergies, he paid special attention to everything I was eating and made sure I didn't have a problem.

He had to be the best waiter I ever encountered, anywhere. What a gem! Even the couple that were with us, they had been a few times before, and they agreed that he made the experience one of the best they'd ever had at the club.

Now I would like to send a letter to Club 33, telling them what a great waiter he was. Should I send it directly to the Club, or to the park itself, as a cast member commendation? I am sure he has gotten these letters before, he HAD to, he was that incredible. But one more couldn't hurt.

In a society that is too quick to criticize, I firmly believe in offering praise when it is due.

Malcon10t
03-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Now I would like to send a letter to Club 33, telling them what a great waiter he was. Should I send it directly to the Club, or to the park itself, as a cast member commendation? I am sure he has gotten these letters before, he HAD to, he was that incredible. But one more couldn't hurt.

In a society that is too quick to criticize, I firmly believe in offering praise when it is due.I would send it to the Club. Things sometimes don't arrive when sent directly to the park (BT/DT). The Club would be able to handle it better for you.

MrsPooh
03-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Thanks, Malcon10t. There is only one address for Club 33, right? Where all the correspondence goes?

Malcon10t
03-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks, Malcon10t. There is only one address for Club 33, right? Where all the correspondence goes?
I believe so. If you need the one I have, feel free to PM me.... Could try sending it to 33 Royal Street and we could see if it gets there!!!!!

MrsPooh
03-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I think I have it, I will check. If not, I will pm you. Thanks so much! :D

ChelleR
03-22-2007, 03:05 PM
MrsPooh - May I ask the name of the waiter? We are going to be at the Club three days in May...I'd love to request him if possible...or at least say "hi"...lol.

Best wishes,
Michelle

MrsPooh
03-26-2007, 09:18 AM
MrsPooh - May I ask the name of the waiter? We are going to be at the Club three days in May...I'd love to request him if possible...or at least say "hi"...lol.

Best wishes,
Michelle

Sorry I took so long to get back to you! ;)

His name was Louis, and he was just awesome. He gave us bits of trivia during dinner, pointed out the antiques that Walt and Lillian picked out, and even took us on a mini tour afterwards.

He was great with wine and port recommendations, and even at dessert selection!

Incredible!

Michelle, enjoy your trip. Is this your first visit?

tod
03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Now I would like to send a letter to Club 33, telling them what a great waiter he was. Should I send it directly to the Club, or to the park itself, as a cast member commendation?

My suggestion:

Send your letter of commendation to

Club 33
Disneyland
1313 Harbor Boulevard
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

And then send a cc: to this address:

Disneyland
1313 Harbor Boulevard
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

Mark it as a copy so nobody thinks you're trying to commend the guy twice.

--t

Malcon10t
03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Another idea, you could fax it to Sioux.

Mr.Abominable
03-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Another idea, you could fax it to Sioux.

We met Sioux when we were there last summer. Do you know exactly what her position is with the Club? Does anyone know who the new GM is since Jeff Plumb left?

MrsPooh
03-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the help tod, and everyone else!

I don't have Sioux's fax number! I don't even know who Sioux is! ;)