PDA

View Full Version : Ridemax with kids?

peng
03-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Is it worth paying for ridemax for 1 day with a 7 year old?

RockDoc07
03-21-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't know how often you get to the park or how soon from now you'll be returning. If either of those is a long time, and especially if they both are, I would say that absolutely 100% yes. It's a great way to let your child decide what they want to see and give you some structure to the day so you're not completely running around the park trying to hit everything not sure of where you're going to go.

Good luck!

Cool Runnings
Doc

tink's mom
03-21-2007, 06:16 PM
I would say absolutely, especially if you're going at a busy time of the year. I'm the kind of person who likes to use ridemax even when it's not that busy. I find comfort in how organized it makes me feel.:)

mistofviolets
03-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes.

Print up several itineraries, and let the child play around a little with the software. You can go with the flow, and still have some suggestions to refer back to.

JustMe29
03-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Absolutely.

We have a 7 year old and are here at the moment. The days that we used Ridemax and it's tipped we had the BEST days.

Leap for Joy
03-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Yes!
I'll add another reason: It alleviates the begging to go on this ride or that ride if you can show him where it is on the schedule.