PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Inn?

missm
03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi I just wanted to know if the Plaza Inn has a character lunch or dinner. I am trying to not have to leave the park on Sunday while I'm there. I was planning on Goofy's for a late lunch but am rethinking things. I have looked everywhere to see if there is a dinner but can't seem to find info on it. Thanks.

missm
03-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I found my answer. Actually by looking for something else. Could a mod get rid of this? Thanks!

Malcon10t
03-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi I just wanted to know if the Plaza Inn has a character lunch or dinner. I am trying to not have to leave the park on Sunday while I'm there. I was planning on Goofy's for a late lunch but am rethinking things. I have looked everywhere to see if there is a dinner but can't seem to find info on it. Thanks.
Plaza is breakfast only. Goofy's is Brunch and dinner. Ariels is lunch.

You might look at Carnation Cafe for a non-character if you opt to stay in the park. Goofys is a good dinner, and take the monorail over!

adriennek
03-21-2007, 12:19 PM
I found my answer. Actually by looking for something else. Could a mod get rid of this? Thanks!

Just FYI: We don't delete threads or posts with the exception of to remove copyrighted material, solicitations, not-family-friendly links or, rarely, grossly inapproriate content.

Adrienne