PDA

View Full Version : Munch Boxes?

potterphreak
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Any restaurants still doing the plastic Munch Inc. boxes for the kids meals??? Thanks in advance!

sqlwed6
03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
oh no, they stopped those, apparently the profits made from those boxes were going directly to fund the terrorists

Vegitabeta
03-21-2007, 08:53 AM
oh no, they stopped those, apparently the profits made from those boxes were going directly to fund the terrorists
:confused:

Malcon10t
03-21-2007, 09:06 AM
oh no, they stopped those, apparently the profits made from those boxes were going directly to fund the terroristsHuh??

Malcon10t
03-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Any restaurants still doing the plastic Munch Inc. boxes for the kids meals??? Thanks in advance!
If you go to Disneylands website and go to the site for Hungry Bear, it shows they have them, whether it is accurate, I don't know.

just beatla33
03-21-2007, 09:40 AM
haha obviously that was a joke. Yeah I still see those boxes around here and there, I dont' think they would get ride of them without either A. A good good reason to, or B. replace it with something of equal or lesser value

Wendi
03-21-2007, 10:25 AM
haha obviously that was a joke. Yeah I still see those boxes around here and there, I dont' think they would get ride of them without either A. A good good reason to, or B. replace it with something of equal or lesser value

They have replaced them with "something of equal or lesser value". they are now a glossy cardboard box with a rope handle. Not sure if you will find the plastic pencil box style anymore.

itig
03-21-2007, 03:49 PM

:p LOL! Stop...yer killin' me here....