PDA

View Full Version : Where do they do the PB & J sandwiches?

mycutekitties
03-21-2007, 07:55 AM
I remember someone posting pictures of a place where the kids make their own sandwiches? Where is it and how much does it cost? Do you think it would be OK to take an almost 3 year old?
Thanks
YES!! We are leaving in a few days to DISNEYLAND!! YIPEEEE

mask41
03-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Carnation Cafe has a pb&j painters palette where they bring out a palette of pb&j, raisins, etc to make their own pb&j. I've never been but someone posted pictures of this before - looks awesome - we've got PS reservations for lunch there our first day!
HTH,
Amy

yohomama212
03-21-2007, 08:16 AM
We got these for our kids a couple weeks ago! They loved it, had tons of fun. DS has to have some sort of order to things and when I told him to dig in and he could do anything with it, he kinda freaked out for a minute. He got over it and started making animals with his marshmellows and raisins. DD was a mess from head to toe, she smeared bannanas and jelly everywhere. But they loved it and ate most of eventually. I always bring a change of clothes for the kids, and that ended up being a good thing! It is a mess but well worth it if you're willing to let the kids get creative! I think we paid $5.99, about the price of the other kids' meals there.

Liz :cool:

mycutekitties
03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Cool Thanks!

Wendi
03-21-2007, 10:47 AM
If you are interested, they can also make their own pizza and decorate their own cookies at Storyteller's Cafe.

mariad26
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
At the paradise pier also they can make their own pizza very fun!!

julw
03-21-2007, 02:27 PM
We ate at the Wine restaurant at DCA and my kids had the PB&J off the kid's menu and it comes on the late with Mickey shaped bread and the PB and J in little cups so that they can make it themselves.

mycutekitties
03-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Great info! Thanks again. :)

mask41
03-22-2007, 08:22 AM
We ate at the Wine restaurant at DCA and my kids had the PB&J off the kid's menu and it comes on the late with Mickey shaped bread and the PB and J in little cups so that they can make it themselves.

Would this be Trattoria by any chance? Can anyone confirm that this is still the pb&j setup?

Thanks,
Amy

acpalmer
03-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Would this be Trattoria by any chance? Can anyone confirm that this is still the pb&j setup?

Thanks,
Amy

This is Wine Country Trattoria, yes. I can't confirm the Mickey Shaped Bread, but when I asked our waitress this weekend if they could make it without the jelly for my picky eater who will be there with me next weekend, she said that it all came separate for them to make themselves, so no jelly on his would be no problem. So I can confirm that it is still make-your-own.

julw
03-22-2007, 08:35 AM

Thanks,
Amy

Yes, sorry it is the Trattoria (I couldn't remember the exact name) and we ate there twice last week, so I know it is still how they serve it. :D

Julie

mask41
03-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks - that's a help in making my last minute plans!!
-Amy