PDA

View Full Version : Help! Club 33 Members...

makoy
03-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, but humbly come to all of you for some help. Later this year in June, i will propose to my girlfriend, who is a big fan of all things Disney. Nothing would make that special moment more perfect than a dinner at Club 33. Please, I beg of all of you, if you are a member, or know of any member who is willing to help me with reservations, I will be eternally grateful. I've scoured online, looking at online and live auctions and have come to no avail. I am willing to spend a good amount of money just to make this moment as perfect as it can be. If there is anyone out there who is willing to help, I will gladly accept any direct help, referral, or any other information for my request. Thank you all.

mybarann
03-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Congratulations!

I used to think that I was a huge Disney fan till reading this sight...what is Club 33?

Wish I could help you, but I don't even know what it is!! :confused:

stan4d_steph
03-22-2007, 05:26 AM
I used to think that I was a huge Disney fan till reading this sight...what is Club 33?It's a private club accessible only to members. Here's a link to info in the MousePlanet park guide (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AAG403).

kares 17
03-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, but humbly come to all of you for some help. Later this year in June, i will propose to my girlfriend, who is a big fan of all things Disney. Nothing would make that special moment more perfect than a dinner at Club 33. Please, I beg of all of you, if you are a member, or know of any member who is willing to help me with reservations, I will be eternally grateful. I've scoured online, looking at online and live auctions and have come to no avail. I am willing to spend a good amount of money just to make this moment as perfect as it can be. If there is anyone out there who is willing to help, I will gladly accept any direct help, referral, or any other information for my request. Thank you all.

CONGRATS! That has got to be one of the BEST proposal ideas I've heard of!! I really hope somebody can help you out...you should consider a Disney Wedding if you can't propose at Club 33!! GOOD LUCK and best wishes!

Andrew
03-27-2007, 08:27 PM
If you can't manage Club 33, I can highly recommend Napa Rose.

adriennek
03-27-2007, 08:47 PM
If you can't manage Club 33, I can highly recommend Napa Rose.

What. He. Said.

You could request a romantic table for two (tell them about your special event when you make your priority seating) or maybe you'd like to sit at the chef's table where you'll get to interact with the chef for an extra special meal. :)

Adrienne

The Blue Parrot
04-14-2007, 06:01 AM
Sent you a private message.

Drop me a note! :)

wookieecantina
04-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Greetings.
If you are interested in the club, you may want to visit
http://www.disneylandclub33.com
As of April 2007 membership applications are not being accepted but they will be re-opening the list after the current batch of intent of interest forms have been re-submitted by those near the top of such list.