PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Card $25 Restaurant Gift Certificate Use near Disneyland

ktrm
03-20-2007, 09:26 AM
I just bought a new entertainment book for the Modesto/Stockton area and they had a promo where you get a $25 restaurant gift certificate with the purchase of the book. I might use the certificate locally but I was wondering if anyone else chose a restaurant near the Disneyland area. There does not seem to be a lot of options. I noticed two restaurants...The Anaheim Whitehouse and the Lunch Box Deli. Anyone been to these restaurants and liked them? Anyone found any other restaurants with this promo that they liked?

potterphreak
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
Are you in or around Mo or Stockton? Cos I'm in Modesto!!! Sing it with me....it's a small world after....LOL

mycutekitties
03-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Are you in or around Mo or Stockton? Cos I'm in Modesto!!! Sing it with me....it's a small world after....LOL

Me too!! I live in Modesto! Going to Disneyland in a few days!!!

ktrm
03-20-2007, 02:51 PM
I live in the Turlock Area and I have noticed that lots of Disneyland fans seem to come from the Central Valley.

spectromen
03-20-2007, 06:57 PM
The White House is a lovely choice but expensive, so the $25 off will still run you more than some other local restaurants right around the Park. Not that that's a bad thing, just a warning.

ktrm
03-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks, this is the type of info I needed. Maybe I'll just redeem my gift certificate locally at the Velvet Creamery or a restaurant called Devas. Kindof silly to go to a restaurant in the Disneyland area to save $25 and then end up spending more than I would of anyway because the restaurant is pricey.

gloria
03-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Are there limitations to that coupon? Can you use it at any restaurant? I saw the same special on entertainment books and am wondering if it's worth buying it. It wasn't very clear on their website.

gloria

ktrm
03-21-2007, 10:32 AM
I would not buy the entertainment book for the coupon. There are only particular restaurants that you can use the coupon on and all of the restaurants have a minimum purchase. For example, one restaurant I want requires you can only use the $25 coupon with the minimum purchase of $40 (excluding alcohol, tax, etc,etc,etc). I wanted the entertainment book anyway but I definitely would not buy it because they offer the coupon.