PDA

View Full Version : June Hours Seem Strange!

mowsluver
03-20-2007, 09:09 AM
We have gone in June many years in the past, the latest being 2 years ago. When I looked at the calendar for this June the week we are going, it is only open from 9-9 on Weds & Thurs!
I don't ever remember it closing at 9 in June, plus the time for the week earlier are different....does anyone know why?

samsma
03-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Could be for larger crowds due to Nemo?

LostBoy02
03-20-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm guessing Grad nights?

mowsluver
03-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Grad nights? I have never gone when there were grad nights....well this just sucks!
And we can't change our plans now because there are family members flying in from different areas....

disneyscrapper
03-21-2007, 10:12 AM
We are going in June again this year too (the third time in 4 years) and the hours seem fairly usual to me. Actually, the 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. on Mon and Tues seems like longer days than we've seen in the past. I know we've seen 9 p.m. closing for Grad Nights on our prior visits.

just beatla33
03-21-2007, 10:15 AM
those are indeed Grad Nite hours. and the closing at 11 during the week, those are the summer hours. Case solved

Malcon10t
03-21-2007, 11:51 AM
We have gone in June many years in the past, the latest being 2 years ago. When I looked at the calendar for this June the week we are going, it is only open from 9-9 on Weds & Thurs!
I don't ever remember it closing at 9 in June, plus the time for the week earlier are different....does anyone know why?Yes, grad Nites. The parks are lighter in crowds in early June, so you should be able to get more done in a shorter period. Thursdays in May and June are usually dedicated to Grad Nites. They usually have 1 Wed. during the 2 months. Hours look normal for June to me. At least how I have seen them the last 10 years or so.