PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Question.

mask41
03-19-2007, 12:45 PM
I have made Priority Seating arrangements at Goofy's Kitchen for the last day of our trip, which is a day we do not have entrance to the park (Day 5 of our Parkhopper is the day prior). I assume that we can still have a meal at Goofy's Kitchen without a park ticket?
Just making sure!
-Amy

samsma
03-19-2007, 12:46 PM
You bet you can! No problem.

mask41
03-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks Priscilla - you always seem to be right on top of all my questions - I really appreciate it. I really didn't want to risk showing up on our last day of our trip to find we couldn't do our one chararcter meal!!!
-Amy

hlbtimes2
03-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Just as a side note- if you decide on day 5 of your hopper that you would like to come back one more day- its typically about $10 per person to add another day on, which is a bargin! Just be sure you do it before the end of day 5. I've heard conflicting info on where to upgrade- some day at the ticket boths, but I've also been told at the disney travel office in DTD. I guess it depends on where you bought the ticket to begin with.

Malcon10t
03-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Just as a side note- if you decide on day 5 of your hopper that you would like to come back one more day- its typically about $10 per person to add another day on, which is a bargin! Just be sure you do it before the end of day 5. I've heard conflicting info on where to upgrade- some day at the ticket boths, but I've also been told at the disney travel office in DTD. I guess it depends on where you bought the ticket to begin with.I just want to clarify, if you did not purchase your ticket thru WDTC (AAA sells theirs from WDTC also) you go to the ticket booth to upgrade, but it will not be $10. It will be the difference between the price you paid an dthe full gate price for a 6 day ticket. If you went thru WDTC, you go to the travel office in DTD, and upgrade with them for the discounted price (usually $10. But upgrading from a 7 to an 8 day ticket is free!!!)